List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I see he still couldn't hit the side of a barn... Wasn't that one of the reasons he was delisted?

Absolutely. I also don't doubt that Bluey handled him poorly. Being an absolute utensil of a bloke didn't help him though. Rates himself far too highly, thinks he can do no wrong and obviously has a massive chip on his shoulder. So glad he's not with us.

Absolutely. I also don't doubt that Bluey handled him poorly. Being an absolute utensil of a bloke didn't help him though. Rates himself far too highly, thinks he can do no wrong and obviously has a massive chip on his shoulder. So glad he's not with us.
Reckon that he has changed a lot as a person since his time at the Suns.
Must have respect for that.

Big Charlie off with a bung ankle yet possibly comes up for the next game. Where have I seen that before?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon probably hasn't lived up to his pay packet this year.

In saying that with Schultz out most of the year he has been a lone big man in attack a bit. Westhoff doesn't really play that stay at home forward role.

Also hasn't really played much ruck - I think he is a fantastic pinch hitter in the middle.

Dixon probably hasn't lived up to his pay packet this year.

In saying that with Schultz out most of the year he has been a lone big man in attack a bit. Westhoff doesn't really play that stay at home forward role.

Also hasn't really played much ruck - I think he is a fantastic pinch hitter in the middle.
You could never question his attack on the ball & effort, but he's recruited to kick goals on that coin. 4 goals in the last 6 games isn't great. You have to wonder what sort of effect it would've had on 2MPs development if Charlie stayed anyway.

Interesting now to see as the season gets into the last lap that the guys who left us haven't really gone onto bigger and better things so far. They all showed some spark early at other clubs and now seem to have gone quiet - Gorringe, Dicko, Smith and of course Harley has been nowhere with his "calf", it looked like all of them were going to kick on when they moved clubs but now not so much.
Whether you rate him or not seems like Weller has found his groove at The Saints though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back