List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel's an athlete looking for a career
I'm pretty sure that won't be any code of football
Funnily enough I would have thought NFL could have been his gig given they are pretty much told where they have to be and what they have to do every second they're on-field
Decision making wasn't a highlight of his time at the Suns
he was woeful, if he comes anywhere near Metricon I will personally pay for an AVO on him being near our team

Just reading that article from the Townsville paper
Was Josh Hall really the 94th best 18yo AFL player in the country?
I guess after about 40 it's throwing darts, but you'd reckon there would have been a kid who's grown up AFL through and through who would have given everything for The Suns
What we got was another code hopping wannabe
I remember when he kicked his first goal the TV commentators were jizzzing because it seemed at the time every one of our 18yo's was a superhuman that was going to blitzkrieg the competition by 2015
Used to make me cringe

l-154818.jpg

Wait, Im confused. I was told that it was just our mismanagement and poor medical staff that were causing him to continuously breakdown and that one pre-season with the guru Burgess and shedding some weight would fix these problems for good? :rolleyes:

Sucks for him, but if his ankles still keep going on him after 7+ years of treatments and surgeries then I highly doubt they will ever be right.

you would have to say the trading of Harley and Dixon was pretty enlightened now how it has panned out and now we have basically a clean slate of that original group gone, it's all on Rockets terms now and he has the talent and a healthy squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Latest Harley news , did he have this issue with us , my memory has been wiped from this era.

In further bad news on the field for Fremantle, WAtoday understands star 2016 recruit Harley Bennell, who missed the entire season with a calf injury, has re-injured it.

Latest Harley news , did he have this issue with us , my memory has been wiped from this era.

In further bad news on the field for Fremantle, WAtoday understands star 2016 recruit Harley Bennell, who missed the entire season with a calf injury, has re-injured it.
We ended up getting nothing for him.
Pick 16 was Garlett we ontraded the other to Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back