List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 6 for Dion looking ok tonight at least

Looking ok for the season at least.

Paying $800k p.a. to Prestia and giving up pick 6 is way overs. The Tigers just had nothing else to trade that came close to what was fair value beside the pick.

Now they are haggling with Dusty over his contract. Based on what Prestia is getting he should be asking for $2m

Dion reminds me of your favourite ugly sister
A bit slow but does all the cooking and cleaning and will even hook herself up to the plough when the mule goes lame
I watched him for 6 years
Honest as the day is long but won't win you a premiership

Just a reminder to long suffering Tigers fans
I wrote this in March and don't see any need to revise at this stage

Poor Dion. Looks like he is still getting over his injury/lack of pre-season, and seems to be completely devoid of confidence. But I guess that will happen when you've got all those Richmond supporters and media spotlight absolutely tearing into you. Boy have they turned on him. Would still take him back in a heartbeat though.

I bet the anonymity and low profile of the GC isn't looking too bad right now, eh?

Last year's trade period, keeps looking better and better. Just hopefully Scrim, Brodie, Bowes and Ainsworth become the players we want and expect

Update:
Caddy dropped
Dion should be
Jaeger can't get on the park
Zac Smith has done what he does once a year- give his Club's supporters hopium
Tom Hickey no longer good enough
Harley:(
Pass marks to Weller Dixon and Schade- remembering Weller and Schade were basically delisted
Geez starting to look good. Weller and Schade are still fringe players at their sides. Only player who is actually doing good is Dixon, but if he stayed would we have 2MP playing right now? Don't think so

Geez starting to look good. Weller and Schade are still fringe players at their sides. Only player who is actually doing good is Dixon, but if he stayed would we have 2MP playing right now? Don't think so

Haha Mav Weller is far from a fringe player at the Saints. He is in the leadership group and plays his role every week. Still cant kick a set shot though

Haha Mav Weller is far from a fringe player at the Saints. He is in the leadership group and plays his role every week. Still cant kick a set shot though
DW it was an ankle. Yeah he does his role, but still no superstar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update:
Caddy dropped
Dion should be
Jaeger can't get on the park
Zac Smith has done what he does once a year- give his Club's supporters hopium
Tom Hickey no longer good enough
Harley:(
Pass marks to Weller Dixon and Schade- remembering Weller and Schade were basically delisted
Hickey as an injury of somesort cant remember what it was though.

Charlie is the one player we lost that we really miss.
Last year it looked fine as 2mPeter was looking like a gun but he's having a shocker and Day obviously is gone for the season.
We only miss him this season. Going forward id still take Pete and you can't have all three in a forward line.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back