List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Thompson is keen to get to Victoria and try the fishing out in port Phillip bay with matty shaw (should he get delisted or traded to vic)

Prestia dominating out there tonight.
surprised no Tiges poster have come on here yet thanking us for giving him up so cheap ;)

Last edited:
Prestia dominating out there tonight.
surprised no Tiges poster have come on here yet thanking us for giving him up so cheap ;)
His possession efficiency was 48% last night and they have been bagging him all year for the same disposal efficiency. Actually last night was worse it's usually around 60%.

Maybe Thompson is keen to get to Victoria and try the fishing out in port Phillip bay with matty shaw (should he get delisted or traded to vic)
As a fisherman and someone who's fished with those boys I can guarantee GC Marlin shits all over PPB 2kg Snapper. Neither of those boys will be keen to leave.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

As a fisherman and someone who's fished with those boys I can guarantee GC Marlin shits all over PPB 2kg Snapper. Neither of those boys will be keen to leave.

The snapper season is about 2 months long and good luck trying to launch and retrieve on weekends during that period

The snapper season is about 2 months long and good luck trying to launch and retrieve on weekends during that period
It's horrible if your used to good fishing. I come from WA where the average fish is three times the size and much easier to catch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Dixon the only guy capable in the afl of being best on ground and yet still Coast his team the game at the same time
He's also the sort of bloke that will let this affect him for the rest of his career.

Don't worry Charlie you can come and hide on the Gold Coast away from those nasty Port supporters who are going to want to kill you.

4 big name Suns players left in last 2 years.
Dicko, Harley, JOM, Dion.

2 just played in huge finals and performed like they did with the Suns.
Dicko a huge unit who takes marks, kicks goals but can fluff his lines (3.6 for the night).
Dion an A grade ball winner and accumulator but with a C grade kick.

Hope most of the Suns players not watching.
And hope Freo and the Hawks are not in the finals next year.

For all the Prestia lovers out there he said post game on Friday "this why I left so i could play in the big games".....no mention of family there Folks. His reasons were me , me , me, me and me.

Massive backhander to his teammates and us fans and members.

Count me out of loving players that we offer contracts to and leave.

The ones that stay committed to the cause through these bleak times are the ones for me.

By the way, it can be quite amazing how quickly things can turn in a club. Hope our men are frequently reminded of that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back