List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

"PORT Adelaide defender Nathan Krakouer’s chequered AFL career is to end with another off-field drama.

Krakouer, 29, is to answer to the Power leadership group for damaging a taxi windscreen at Salisbury West on Saturday night.

The Port Adelaide Football Club says it “has spoken to Krakouer who has apologised for the incident”.

The club adds Krakouer also has agreed to pay the costs of all the damage to the taxi."

Sad

Anyone who bags Zac Smith after his game against the Swans tonight basically knows nothing about football and is a jaded individual. The guy is not a champion but he gives a 100% and tonight he had a very good night. Well done big fella!
Missing person report has just gone out for one Zac Smith last seen getting off a bus at Adelaide oval

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went out as a fraud by playing the "family issues" card which was a lie when he said two weeks ago that "I left in order to play in the big games".

Terrible.

I'm surprised he didn't asked to be traded to Melbourne considering it's the club he and his family all support

This board seems to be split down the middle of happy for Prestia, or hating on Prestia.

Must say I am in the happy for Prestia camp. Fight me.
I'm not hating him for the decision he made, probably a good one the way the tigers are going but it's just difficult to be happy for him especially when Lynch is out of contract next year and facing a similar decision. Certainly doesn't help our retention cause. Others might be different but i'll also support the team rather than the city or the players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back