List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

So this confirms what most people have been saying all year he's been faking injuries

I’m waiting for one of the more creditable Scribes such as Caro to do some investigative journalism on this matter.

If collusion between GAJ and The Handbaggers Franchise can be proven to fake injuries to cheapen his trade value then The Handbaggers Franchise could suffer massive consequences involving Draft Picks, Fines and Competition Points.

Plus the fraud committed against the Suns, it’s sponsors, members and fans.

Everyone is at Port now.

Appears that they must have promoted Voss to list management.
It certainly is a serious dip at winning a premiership. But if it doesn’t come off look out Ken and Kochie.

They have imported at least 3 lazy players in Watts, Cannon and Motlop. If they don’t buy in the group of them could destroy the place

It certainly is a serious dip at winning a premiership. But if it doesn’t come off look out Ken and Kochie.

They have imported at least 3 lazy players in Watts, Cannon and Motlop. If they don’t buy in the group of them could destroy the place
Maybe Kennys doing it on purpose so he can be up here sooner than expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett has withdrawn from the IRS games.
Maybe he really is injured?

Mentioned family issues again!!! What an absoloute crock of s**t. I gave him benefit if the doubt but its getting beyond a joke. Absoloute muppet in my opinion now and just making a mockery of the afl. Doesnt care about abybody but hinself from what i can see this year and lets be hinest, if you can go on an nba tour of america i am pretty sure two ganes in australia isnt going to your biggest worries. I would think differently if he had spent the last few months supporting friends and family!

Mentioned family issues again!!! What an absoloute crock of s**t. I gave him benefit if the doubt but its getting beyond a joke. Absoloute muppet in my opinion now and just making a mockery of the afl. Doesnt care about abybody but hinself from what i can see this year and lets be hinest, if you can go on an nba tour of america i am pretty sure two ganes in australia isnt going to your biggest worries. I would think differently if he had spent the last few months supporting friends and family!

Me too originally but I've come to realise that Gary is for Gary.......no one else even gets close to being in the picture....

and we all thought the third-party deals on the gold coast were dire. a servo, wow haha.
Just to put some background behind it, I think the Geelong chain of these servo’s are run by some ex Geelong players. Gaz was named in the IRS then pulled out a week later for personal reasons. Fair enough. But then is opening a service station on the same day as the IRS match. It’s very bizarre. Why not just say you’re injured or just not agree to the IRS in the first place? I think the cash is more..

I hope we have all on the GC learnt well and heeded well the lessons of the recruitment of Ablett/Hayne.
It’s gotta be all about local juniors and people that want to be here.

I just feel crook now when I read about the choices or behaviours of Ablett and Hayne now.

We are very capable up here of producing some champions of the game. It will come.

I'd like to think the better of ablett he had been a feature to watch every week in our early years and regardless of his beliefs he did put gold coast on the pages of AFL relevance. But his last year in particular too many things have come about of the way he thinks and acts.
It's honestly a real shame he should have been someone we welcome back with open arms in the future unfortunately I think he's burnt that bridge.
Looking forward to the first Metricon game v Geelong this year. Still unsure if I'll cheer or boo. Booing goes against my better judgement as it's bound to be highlighted by the media. But I really want too.

I'd like to think the better of ablett he had been a feature to watch every week in our early years and regardless of his beliefs he did put gold coast on the pages of AFL relevance. But his last year in particular too many things have come about of the way he thinks and acts.
It's honestly a real shame he should have been someone we welcome back with open arms in the future unfortunately I think he's burnt that bridge.
Looking forward to the first Metricon game v Geelong this year. Still unsure if I'll cheer or boo. Booing goes against my better judgement as it's bound to be highlighted by the media. But I really want too.
He won’t turn up to play us, he’s piss weak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back