List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah mate I know all about it.. it’s crazy, we lose a few players every year to the country. You get over the travel but!
When I was 16 I got poached by a rival club and I got 550 a game. My best mate was 19 and on 950 a game and neither of us are world beaters

What country League would have the most money and what sort of pay would an average player and a gun player get?
This stuff interests me.
Ovens and Murray league. It’s all changed now though, they’ve brought in the salary cap.

Efl has a crazy amount too noble parks budget was around 350k till the cap came in

When I was 16 I got poached by a rival club and I got 550 a game. My best mate was 19 and on 950 a game and neither of us are world beaters
Yeah fringe players can easily make a 1000 a game.. fev was making a career st taking clubs money lol

What country League would have the most money and what sort of pay would an average player and a gun player get?
This stuff interests me.
A local league near me (Bendigo) The Loddon Valley Football Leauge has a lot. I'm talking stars are being payed up wards of $1500-$2000 a game
Lot of farming area, lots of farmers putting in money into teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back