List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peel67skin

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Weren’t we roundly criticised only a month ago for letting Barlow go? Seems that Stu was right.
There is no right or wrong ,Stu don't see Barlow in his plan and he prefer Risca who is a foundation member for future coaching role . Basically Stu and Co want to clean up Eade and Clayton Mess , sadly Barlow fall into the wrong age group compare to GHS and Miles who are three years younger .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Gold Coast
Michael Barlow or someone very close to him.
Not quite but I'm flattered that you think that - it may give me credibility.
I love the game.

I am very interested in club development and I was very disappointed for the Suns this year as I thought it could have been a better year of development. However there are many ways to get there and I feel passionately that the Suns get support and get wins on the board.

GcSunsfan

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Former Gold Coast academy player Josh Williams has signed with NEAFL premiership team Southport Sharks after being delisted by North Melbourne at the end of the 2018 AFL season

Suns of Anarchy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
LA Rams, Philadelphia 76's, Brewers
Aaron Hall story in the Herald Scum. Some of his quotes.

“It’s probably easy to criticise players, league wide, around the defensive side, especially midfielders, that are in a team that predominantly loses"

“I’m 28 years of age, I probably only got four, five or six years left"

Now Aaron...... once your new team work you out you've probably only got four, five, six games left, not years.

thurls64

Club Legend
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Aaron Hall story in the Herald Scum. Some of his quotes.

“It’s probably easy to criticise players, league wide, around the defensive side, especially midfielders, that are in a team that predominantly loses"

“I’m 28 years of age, I probably only got four, five or six years left"

Now Aaron...... once your new team work you out you've probably only got four, five, six games left, not years.
what he is really saying there is I am going to persist with the way I play and being in a better team will allow me not to have to run both ways, signing his death warrant I reckon

Last edited:
Top Bottom