List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch first touch and a goal

Mrs Bods watched him carry on like a buffoon and simply said “what a twat that guy is, I never liked him”.
True GC Beauty.

This is looking like a horrible start to the AFL season, looks like I’ll be switching over to St Merge v Souffs

I can't believe you guys are watching
I'm happy that I can avoid all our rejects by never watching Richmond Hawthorn Essendon Geelong and Melbourne - 5 of my least favourite teams
You're just consolidating their revenue base by supporting TV viewership

Last edited:
Rance is full of s**t. Lynch has clearly gone backwards at Richmond. He kicked 8 for us when we played the Blues, but could only manage a poultry 3 tonight and appeared to be subbed off for half the match.
I wondered if you meant paltry then realised you were referring to the fact he's chicken s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While there's no specific rule (to my limited knowledge) against cheering injuries, let's stay classy San Diego Suns family.

Especially when we lost our best defender to most likely the same thing.

Tom only kicked 3 on Carlton though? Clearly a 7 goal worse a player already at Richmond. ;)

While there's no specific rule (to my limited knowledge) against cheering injuries, let's stay classy San Diego Suns family.

Especially when we lost our best defender to most likely the same thing.

Tom only kicked 3 on Carlton though? Clearly a 7 goal worse a player already at Richmond. ;)

More less or about the same classy as Rance's Twitter feed?
Asking for a friend

Tom Lynch all Australian 2016 not developed by GC

I mean tom Lynch pick 11 in the 2010 AFL draft - taken behind pick 6 Reece Conca - you know, that guy that Richmond developed really well...

Lynch looked slow as a wet week
He had the turning circle of The Queen Mary

Joined O’Meara in the leave the Suns and you become a tortoise club.

GOOD
Agree - he looked so slow, dropped a few absolute sitters and other than the first mark / goal, the other two were extremely fortunate. Only around 6 possessions is hardly worth paying a million bucks for - but there's always next week. Hopefully he turns into the spud I always thought he was.

Don't want to be cheering injuries, no matter what the bloke said. That is his lively hood and career in jeopardy. So maybe don't cheer the ACL injury of a player going down.

Seems to be a lot of defenders going down this year though, Morris, Thompson, Rance, Carlisle to name a few. Glad we got hold of Collins when we did.

On topic, Lynch looked rusty, shows he hasn't played a game in a while. Tigers looked pretty poor, if they were playing a better team, they would have not come away with the win IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back