List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robo_1

All Australian
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Barlow still upset he got the chop.

Miles played the exact roll Lyons did. Kicked a snag and had a similar game, probably on less coin as well.
Dew’s words

"As a footy club we did need to make decisions on working out what have we got? And how good can they be? We know Jarryd is going to go on and play good footy but we had a couple parked there that we really wanted to find out about from a list demographic point of view.

"I think it will be win-win. We got Anthony Miles to come in. I thought he was really hard today and he gives good protection for those younger players."

Jirik13

Club Legend
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Barlow still upset he got the chop.

Miles played the exact roll Lyons did. Kicked a snag and had a similar game, probably on less coin as well.
The more Barlow speaks the less I like him. I did not see any team show interest in him.

After listening to the interview it was not so bad except Barlow calling Suns decision on Lyons 'dumbfounding' :)

Last edited:

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
The more Barlow speaks the less I like him. I did not see any team show interest in him.

After listening to the interview it was not so bad except Barlow calling Suns decision on Lyons 'dumbfounding' :)
I used to like Barlow , but I got to said this is the end of him for me . GCS just can't afford to keep him and Lyons .

Mr Bods

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Gold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom