List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Barlow still upset he got the chop.

Miles played the exact roll Lyons did. Kicked a snag and had a similar game, probably on less coin as well.

Dew’s words

"As a footy club we did need to make decisions on working out what have we got? And how good can they be? We know Jarryd is going to go on and play good footy but we had a couple parked there that we really wanted to find out about from a list demographic point of view.

"I think it will be win-win. We got Anthony Miles to come in. I thought he was really hard today and he gives good protection for those younger players."

Barlow still upset he got the chop.

Miles played the exact roll Lyons did. Kicked a snag and had a similar game, probably on less coin as well.
The more Barlow speaks the less I like him. I did not see any team show interest in him.

After listening to the interview it was not so bad except Barlow calling Suns decision on Lyons 'dumbfounding' :)

Last edited:

The more Barlow speaks the less I like him. I did not see any team show interest in him.

After listening to the interview it was not so bad except Barlow calling Suns decision on Lyons 'dumbfounding' :)
I used to like Barlow , but I got to said this is the end of him for me . GCS just can't afford to keep him and Lyons .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saad May Hall Lynch Kolotragedy Prestia Weller all enjoying their new clubs and success I see
Pity Grublett is still going round

We’re better off without those grubs. At least we have a team of 22 who are committed and want to play up on the coast now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back