List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

17er

Cancelled
Oct 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hit the trifecta, with 3 former Suns players mentioned at the same club and in the same article. Matt Rosa has returned to the West Coast and take Sam Mitchell's vacant assistant coaching spot. Ironically, he will be working closely with none other than Tom Hickey and Keegan "who ate all the dimsims" Brooksby.

thurls64

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Terrible. No telstra phone reception out there
hardest part was carrying one of these the whole trek
phone.jpg

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Our first AFL Captain and his wife have had a baby boy overnight.

Step 1 complete, Now only 7247 days till we take GA3* as a Father/Son in the 2038 AFL draft.

All humor aside. Congratulations are in order for the pair, Obviously something that was on thier radar for a while and a healthy birth is always something to be celebrated.

*Not actually the baby's name but that hasn't been accounced yet so I'm just going with it.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Our first AFL Captain and his wife have had a baby boy overnight.

Step 1 complete, Now only 7247 days till we take GA3* as a Father/Son in the 2038 AFL draft.

All humor aside. Congratulations are in order for the pair, Obviously something that was on thier radar for a while and a healthy birth is always something to be celebrated.

*Not actually the baby's name but that hasn't been accounced yet so I'm just going with it.
I can already see the future, signs a 20 million dollar contract with the suns then try’s to leave after 2 years

Back