List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't want to be cheering injuries, no matter what the bloke said. That is his lively hood and career in jeopardy. So maybe don't cheer the ACL injury of a player going down.

Seems to be a lot of defenders going down this year though, Morris, Thompson, Rance, Carlisle to name a few. Glad we got hold of Collins when we did.

On topic, Lynch looked rusty, shows he hasn't played a game in a while. Tigers looked pretty poor, if they were playing a better team, they would have not come away with the win IMO.

He took a cheap shot at us from his ivory tower down there and then did his ACL
No cheering it’s just a basic 1+1=2.
He’s still alive and being paid obscene money.
My concerns will remain with people with real physical/financial/mental problems.

Did it ever occur to Rance when he asked himself “why are you doing that?” about Lynch, that maybe it’s because Lynch is just plain stupid?
I'll never forget the time Lynch marked the ball deep in the pocket on the boundary line (he must have only been around a metre or so from the behind post) and the siren sounded for the end of the quarter. Normally he would have played on to improve the angle and attempt to snap it through but he looked really confused as to what to do in this circumstance due to the siren sounding. Lynch then attempted to drop punt the ball through on the most impossible angle and of course he missed. Straight after that, Ablett quickly ran over to Lynch and demonstrated that if he had just turned his body sideways, he could snap the ball through quite easily from that angle without playing on.

I'm sure Ablett was also thinking 'why are you doing that?' in that moment...

O’Meara’s Hawthorns new Hodge
Not super agile or quick now but way good enough to compensate
With Lynch you wonder if Rance was referencing to his awful “court craft”
Rance said” development” but his wrestling and leading to all the wrong places left Rocket with even less hair and the rest of us wishing he’d just get a metre ahead of his opponent on a burst lead and mark the ball 3 m in the air
I reckon he ends up getting goals simply because he’s a beast

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We the people of the GC gave him 8 years.
He also saw out his contract & didn't run home with the 'miss my family' BS. I have no doubt he'd still be here (like others) if the list was decent.
I don't wish him well, but I don't hold any grudges against him.

He also saw out his contract & didn't run home with the 'miss my family' BS. I have no doubt he'd still be here (like others) if the list was decent.
I don't wish him well, but I don't hold any grudges against him.

He was an RFA rather than an FA who held a gun against our heads and he’s also that self-absorbed that he took his own GF away from her family down to where his own family is. As a bloke I don’t rate that. We are looking for one club legends not blokes that cut and run because it’s too hard.
My viewpoint is very hardline because our community and city are doing them favours with good money and a good life, it’s not the other way round.

He was an RFA rather than an FA who held a gun against our heads and he’s also that self-absorbed that he took his own GF away from her family down to where his own family is. As a bloke I don’t rate that. We are looking for one club legends not blokes that cut and run because it’s too hard.
My viewpoint is very hardline because our community and city are doing them favours with good money and a good life, it’s not the other way round.
To my understanding his girlfriend had already spent a large chunk of the 3 previous years studying in Victoria so I wouldn’t even be shocked if she was a large factor in the decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scrimshaw 3 possessions in the first half
I'm half watching and saw he had a very nice pick up and handball on the run but doesn't seem to have done much else.
79% time on ground - pretty comparable with other flankers

O'Meara getting the ball but disposal pretty poor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back