List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
never forget 2016 when hall led the brownlow after the first 3 rounds with three straight 3 vote games, followed by only managing another 2 votes for the rest of the season. expect to see a bit more of those glimpses of hope this season for north too i reckon

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I note on the North board they feel they have picked up a "Ferrari from a junkyard"
I'm beginning to dislike North supporters more and more
Apparently we didn't know what gold we were sitting on
Their supporters would have been delighted to stand next to me and Malcolm Blight while Mal expressed his opinion on Aaron's footballing ability

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I note on the North board they feel they have picked up a "Ferrari from a junkyard"
I'm beginning to dislike North supporters more and more
Apparently we didn't know what gold we were sitting on
Their supporters would have been delighted to stand next to me and Malcolm Blight while Mal expressed his opinion on Aaron's footballing ability
Those Italian cars have never liked front on contact.

Dacksaredown

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
Saw May's interview on Fox. Had a little dig, I would say, about our fitness. Said more was expected of him when he got to Melbourne. Righhhhhhht...

I only watched the Richmond game for a few minutes and Prestia was caught holding the ball three times.

Also, so glad Hall is gone. Should have happened three or four years ago.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Saw May's interview on Fox. Had a little dig, I would say, about our fitness. Said more was expected of him when he got to Melbourne. Righhhhhhht...

I only watched the Richmond game for a few minutes and Prestia was caught holding the ball three times.

Also, so glad Hall is gone. Should have happened three or four years ago.

May is definitely making excuses and deflecting his summer behaviour of chasing tail and feeble efforts at being a man about town because he is too immature and undisciplined to follow through on his commitments to his fiancé on us.
He’s been exposed-not a man of his word, sleazy, full of excuses.
We win.

Back