List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lyon and Watson this morning on SEN truly reflected stupidity and bias of Melbourne media. Someone should remind them Watts's and Hogan's standards.

Just doesn't give the illusion that he is doing everything to get back on the field ASAP and make up for his poor conditions on arrival.

But all the Suns fault?
Not that he should be setting standards as Club captain or anything
Speaking of ex captains I hope Uncle Tom is enjoying the laser intensity scrutiny he's getting in Melbourne
After the first 2 weeks he was a football God
After the last 2 weeks he's a hack who should be playing VFL
Enjoyable to watch from the beautiful Gold Coast

Last edited:

A real estate agent, a solicitor and a hairdresser. GC is a big small town.

Gonna need something more credible then that. Can't be making these silly accusations on a public board. Especially when members of the current playing group have no idea what you are talking about

Gonna need something more credible then that. Can't be making these silly accusations on a public board. Especially when members of the current playing group have no idea what you are talking about

Fine. I’ll do that,I’ll rephrase: He needed a “fresh start”. His words.

He's 100% correct or probably more accurately he was running away from his issues.

He's 100% correct or probably more accurately he was running away from his issues.

Let’s just move on. SUNS is right that I should use reported sources in a public forum. May says he needed a “fresh start”. That’s a fine way to refer to it. I’ll never call him a Bedwetter though as his circumstances were unique.

I really don’t want to cause a stir over this. How about this beautiful weather hey? Another glorious mid 20s degrees day in winter.
Looking a bit cooler on Saturday though, might have to bring a jacket to the game. Going to be a dry track so we should go for speed.
Was up there for the Lions game with extended family. Great weather and great vibe. We get things right within this club and players won't want to leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry one last thing.
May has now escaped sanctions telling the Club he is"dealing with personal issues. "

Sorry one last thing.
May has now escaped sanctions telling the Club he is"dealing with personal issues. "
I tell you what guys
If anyone on this Board thought they could run the Club better than Evans,Dew Cochrane and Haines they are sadly mistaken
yet another bullet-actually no-Howitzer shell dodged-for a number 6 pick no less!

I couldn’t believe it when the little wierdo jumped up to ensure he elbowed old mate in the head and then out comes the cowards, the cheerleaders of the VFL Handbaggers Media and their inbred self-entitled fans saying “nothing In it, nothing in it”.

If it was one of ours it be a very different story.
did you see Gary getting all indignant with Shiel after he did it like he was accusing Shiel of staging and that he of course did nothing wrong and so doth protested with the umpy too

did you see Gary getting all indignant with Shiel after he did it like he was accusing Shiel of staging and that he of course did nothing wrong and so doth protested with the umpy too
Not sure why he’s challenging the sanction - surely its “gods will”

gaz got off lol. did anyone expect any less tho?
media made it happen.
on the couch crew were saying brownlow medallist, all australian blah blah blah.
The clause they were talking about was "exemplary record" Yeah you could say he has played 320 games without suspensions.. but what the hell does All australian have to do with it?

Surprised nobody has given an opinion on The Little Wierdo once again going out of his way to jump up and throw a stray elbow at someone changing direction and him getting away with it.

One rule for Handbagger Franchise players and another rule for others

Remove this Banner Ad

Back