List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Captain Bedwetter Thread on the RICHmond Board is a beautiful thing. They are going nuts over the reality that he’s a Lemon.

They literally gave up nothing for him except salary cap space. What ingrates.

Did May actually play today?? How did he go?
He played ok for his first game back.
Had a few goals kicked on him.
at one point Jordan de goey manhandled him like he was a first year player and kicked a goal.
But I’ve gotta give him credit he did a few good things that saved Melbourne a** without him it would have been a 80+ point loss

‘Significant calf tear’ for Harley according to John Ralph.

Awful news. Career all but over you would’ve thought unfortunately.

Why Freo has played him in the WAFL for the past month I don’t understand. Just as likely to do his calf in the AFL as he is in the WAFL and he’s proven there’s no point nursing him back to full health. If he’s good, put him in while you can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it’s obvious but here’s the process

Jump on a plane. Find a place to live and work. Go to training. Play some games of neafl. If things go well and fitness/confidence returns then Mid Season Draft on minimum income with the Beautiful Club under Rigby.

I’m sure he’d be kicking 5 goals with torn calves. Can’t wait

He played ok for his first game back.
Had a few goals kicked on him.
at one point Jordan de goey manhandled him like he was a first year player and kicked a goal.
But I’ve gotta give him credit he did a few good things that saved Melbourne a** without him it would have been a 80+ point loss
I was at the game and he gave one of his team mates a massive spray more than once not sure he would have the currency to be doing that there

Hall's partner has recently come back to GC with bub. Dunno if Aaron is with her. If so would suggest a long layoff.
I feel a bit sorry for Hally. After 4 coaches at the Suns (including caretaker coach, Solly) he's now at a second club and on his 6th coach and chances are that there's a different coach in 2020 who doesn't rate him. North does seem to be the best place for him with its links to Tasmania, but he's only on a 1 year contract and could very easily be let go and without much 2019 form he's not going to be on many radars. He'll be 29 in November and with 6 games for the year it might be the end of the road. Time to start breeding some sons for the Suns, Azzer!

I feel a bit sorry for Hally. After 4 coaches at the Suns (including caretaker coach, Solly) he's now at a second club and on his 6th coach and chances are that there's a different coach in 2020 who doesn't rate him. North does seem to be the best place for him with its links to Tasmania, but he's only on a 1 year contract and could very easily be let go and without much 2019 form he's not going to be on many radars. He'll be 29 in November and with 6 games for the year it might be the end of the road. Time to start breeding some sons for the Suns, Azzer!
SJ at The Sharks will have him in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back