List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Camsta

All Australian
May 12, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I've been very critical of Brodie but he's become a much more rounded player now. He wouldn't have done that without having to work for his spot.

I also love his resilience. He seems to want to stick around and prove himself.

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app
Same here - have a tonne of respect for someone in the 2’s that can take the criticism like a man and prove his worth.

It’s one thing to know your value, it’s another to demonstrate it - need 100 more on the deck like him

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Another bloody Jarryd Lyons article but It’s starting to make a little more sense now how all of this went down.

The list manager who helped lure Lyons to Gold Coast from Adelaide at the end of 2016 was Dom Ambrogio. But four months after Lyons arrived at Metricon Stadium Ambrogio was poached by Brisbane. One of Lyon’s greatest allies was gone.

It was therefore no surprise that 18 months later, Ambrogio was the chief architect behind the amicable deal that saw Lyons join his younger brother Corey at Brisbane.

Brisbane’s footy boss David Noble was also at the Crows when Lyons was there. Between Noble and Ambrogio, they saw a player the Suns knew existed but couldn’t harness. His arrival at Brisbane was a reunion of sorts, not just with those two officials, but also Charlie Cameron (Adelaide) and Lachie Neale (Glenelg)

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
67481829_1347657645410042_1411406741152727040_n.jpg

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
#1 - Don't be a smart ass, Kick the damn open goal you numpty
#2 - Gets told to not hit the 45s, Proceeds to go against a coaching order and costs us a goal and wonders why he needed a kicking licence to begin with.
#3 - Again not taking things seriously and then wonders why the writing was on the wall in round 6

This kind of stuff really pisses me off in a fortnight where I really don't need any more crap, All the physical attributes in the world but couldn't be a professional about things.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
#1 - Don't be a smart ass, Kick the damn open goal you numpty
#2 - Gets told to not hit the 45s, Proceeds to go against a coaching order and costs us a goal and wonders why he needed a kicking licence to begin with.
#3 - Again not taking things seriously and then wonders why the writing was on the wall in round 6

This kind of stuff really pisses me off in a fortnight where I really don't need any more crap, All the physical attributes in the world but couldn't be a professional about things.

Yeah, with his attitude clearly was not going to make it in the league.

Even if you’re getting delisted why the hell wouldn’t you want an exit meeting. Learn where you went wrong, get advice on how to improve yourself going forward.

You can bet your bottom dollar that nick Holman or Sam Collins or Anthony miles did that when they were delisted. They’ve had successful resurgent careers.

Wonder what he actually does for a job now?

Packing shelves for the next 20 years isn’t the best existence.. maybe he’ll come to regret his childishness.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

SaadyArmy

Team Captain
Jan 31, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yeah, with his attitude clearly was not going to make it in the league.

Even if you’re getting delisted why the hell wouldn’t you want an exit meeting. Learn where you went wrong, get advice on how to improve yourself going forward.

You can bet your bottom dollar that nick Holman or Sam Collins or Anthony miles did that when they were delisted. They’ve had successful resurgent careers.

Wonder what he actually does for a job now?

Packing shelves for the next 20 years isn’t the best existence.. maybe he’ll come to regret his childishness.

Real estate, and Instagram videos..

Old Sol

Senior List
Oct 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'm out guys. Can and have put up with alot from this club over the last few years, but hardly comes close to some of the s**t some of you people post here day after day after day - I need a break from it.

I might be back to BF for the trade FA and preseason.

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'm out guys. Can and have put up with alot from this club over the last few years, but hardly comes close to some of the s**t some of you people post here day after day after day - I need a break from it.

I might be back to BF for the trade FA and preseason.
Not really sure what you are referencing? I feel it's been a bit better lately?

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I should be enjoying what a poo Sandwich Steven May now lives given his circumstances in being booted off the GC but our own local predicament means I’m feeling nothing at all.
I tell you what though if I see Captain Bedwetter win a GF then that will tip me over the edge. That would be too much for me to muster.

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
I’m not sure anyone forces you to get around st kilda in the Christmas break smashing buckets of chips and donuts
I know the exact line of thinking here too...

"You know what I've had a hard season and had to leave the Gold Coast under controversial circumstances, I deserve a treat or two"

Nek minute he's eating all the tarragon and drinking all the soy sauce.

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I know the exact line of thinking here too...

"You know what I've had a hard season and had to leave the Gold Coast under controversial circumstances, I deserve a treat or two"

Nek minute he's eating all the tarragon and drinking all the soy sauce.

The dumb thing about it was he put it on his Instagram for everyone to see but it’s not click bait for the media so wouldn’t make any reports

Back