List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Steven May finished 13th in Melbournes. played 8 games

Aaron Hall finished 26th - and had the lowest votes/game of anyone in the top 30 or so. Coaches must not have rated him.. funny that. Played 6 games and now on indefinite leave.

Kad Kolodjasnij - didnt play a game.

Tom Lynch - 5th - had a good year after a slow start.

Of course Lynch was a big loss but doesn't look like we really lost much of value during last years trade season.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Steven May finished 13th in Melbournes. played 8 games

Aaron Hall finished 26th - and had the lowest votes/game of anyone in the top 30 or so. Coaches must not have rated him.. funny that. Played 6 games and now on indefinite leave.

Kad Kolodjasnij - didnt play a game.

Tom Lynch - 5th - had a good year after a slow start.

Of course Lynch was a big loss but doesn't look like we really lost much of value during last years trade season.
KK played 2 very ordinary games and unfortunately I can’t see him playing too many more!
I simply can’t believe the numbers $$$ I’m hearing about what Hall was on at our club!

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions
kid gets drafted from Burnie to play AFL and wants to play the victim.... guy had an opportunity of a lifetime like Gorringe and the other sook Boston who just came out with similar bulls**t - none of these guys would have played AFL on anyone elses list yet its our fault they are spuds

I can tell you if I was drafted and had a chance at a struggling club I would do whatever it takes to make the most of it especially if i knew I was probably lucky to be getting games due to a weak list
in that environment a smart, less than talented player, could have worked hard put his head down and rose above the others who were squandering the opportunity the only thing worse than these guys wasting the clubs time and money and their own once in a lifetime opportunity is that they cant even own up to it now and still need to blame someone else, one day they will wake up and really understand the chance they missed to change their lives
This mentality is why you are a successful person. The mentality of twats like Gorringe and Russell are exactly why they got nowhere in footy and haven't in life either.

James Brayshaw IQ = 4

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Something along the lines of liking the superior culture
These blokes are mostly just dumb footballers who can’t separate history from culture. Sees a bunch of old photos posted on club walls and premiership cups in glass cabinets, then confuses history with culture. Because they have a long history, doesn’t mean their culture is necessarily better than ours.

thurls64

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
If there is a common thread with Garlett Scrimsook Russell Boston Gorringe Hall et al its that they didnt make it because Gold Coast culture was to blame according to them ...... the amazing thing is they didnt make it anywhere else and got found out even quicker

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
If there is a common thread with Garlett Scrimsook Russell Boston Gorringe Hall et al its that they didnt make it because Gold Coast culture was to blame according to them ...... the amazing thing is they didnt make it anywhere else and got found out even quicker
Easy to blame something when you are the root cause of the problem. We have done so well in removing the mould out of club

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
IS anyone surprised with the Josh Glenn news

Not mature enough to enter the draft in the first place - just wanted to play country footy with mates.
When he plays int he SANFL he actually gets picked up - makes it about 1 year before quitting the AFL to go back and play country SA footy
assaulted someone
then gets done for anabolic steroids

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors

Not mature enough to enter the draft in the first place - just wanted to play country footy with mates.
When he plays int he SANFL he actually gets picked up - makes it about 1 year before quitting the AFL to go back and play country SA footy
assaulted someone

We pick good characters? Lol

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
We pick good characters? Lol
If we had a better culture and leaders at the time he might have gone on to be the Sydney stack of 2014
We Cleary he didn’t and he left no different - or even worse! Than how he arrived.
A steamroller can flatten out a few lumps in the road but a push bike gets knocked over!

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears

assaulted someone
Still remember his first game though. Thought we had uncovered a genuine star

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Daniel Gorringe on the Dyl and Friends podcast - usually pretty good.
Not sure whether I'm going to stoop that low though.

Back