List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
I can’t afford any points fellow GC board members
I’m afraid I must put my phone on charger watch the cricket and soccer and not get sucked into this...
I’ll leave u to it

Good work mate.

Any more trolling posts by the Carlton flogs will be dealt with progressively harsher. Not going to be tolerated

Soapy V

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Carlton fans are most delusional of all fans. Their team was easily the worst team of the past 20 years. Year ago they got 2 wins and had worse percentage than us, this year they finished 16th. Yet, somehow they believe that every decision made by Carlton admin, list manager, coach is a genius one, all players are stars and they will win premiership tomorrow. Also they think every post is a battle that must be won. Yep, 90% of them are delusional ones most probably caused by 20 years of misery.

that’s not nice nor necessary. We have been shocking for 20 years. Harder when you’re the most successful club in history.
I have never seen a supporter claim we doing everything right or that every young player is a star.
What most do believe is we are finally on the right track, now have good people in charge and have a talented young list
Seems fair to me but I’m just sticking with the facts

SnusCG

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
that’s not nice nor necessary. We have been shocking for 20 years. Harder when you’re the most successful club in history.
I have never seen a supporter claim we doing everything right or that every young player is a star.
What most do believe is we are finally on the right track, now have good people in charge and have a talented young list
Seems fair to me but I’m just sticking with the facts
Well if we’re going with the facts

Since the AFL, (you know, the current competition) started you’ve won 1 premiership.

if VFL premierships from 1906, in a different league to the current one count, then SANFL premierships and WAFL premierships should also count, meaning Port is the most successful club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soapy V

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton

Since the AFL, (you know, the current competition) started you’ve won 1 premiership.

if VFL premierships from 1906, in a different league to the current one count, then SANFL premierships and WAFL premierships should also count, meaning Port is the most successful club.

best comp as always been VFL/AFL. That’s what I count but nice try 👍

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast

* going with facts. I’ve been reading Blouse supporters twisting facts about the Martin situation and the Suns in general for weeks now. If we’re going to count VFL premierships, let’s add Southport’s to ours (After all they have been our patron partners since our inception) - 22 Premierships!!!

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
We get the opportunity to watch Jack play back at Metricon on the 5th July, Round. One of the most anticipated games of the year for me.

To recap our 2019 games against Carlton.

Round 4 GC 59 defeat Carlton 57
- Brownlow: Cripps 3, Miller 2, Witts 1
- Board medal voting: Miller 75 votes, Murdoch 40, Collins 32, Swallow 31, Fiorini 25, Bowes 22, Witts 21, Harbrow 7, Holman 6, Macpherson 5, Sexton 2, Hombsch 2
- Goals: Holman 2, Sexton 2, Wright 1, Ainsworth 1, Witts 1 and that Bowes goal.
- Martin had 22 possessions (16 contested!) @ 63%, 127 metres gained, 2 marks, 1 tackle, 3 score involvements, 0 goals or GA, 4 clangers, 3 FA
- We played Wright, Lukosius, Burgess as 3 tall forwards, Powell knocked out qtr 1, Weller out injured.
- GC changes: In: Rankine, King, Rowell, Weller, Thompson, Greenwood, B. Ellis Out: Burgess, Murdoch, Martin, Hombsch, Miles, Holman, Joyce
- Carlton changes: In Kruezer, Martin, Docherty Out: Lobbe, Thomas, O'Brien

Round 18 GC 75 defeated by Carlton 99
- Brownlow: E Curnow 3, Miller 2, Kennedy 1
- Suns board medal: Miller 28, Brodie 26, Fiorini 12, Rischitelli 5, Lemmens 4, Ballard 3, Hanley 3, MAcpherson 3, Witts 3, Swallow 1, Lukosius 1, Wright 1
- Goals: Sexton 3, Wright 2, King 1, Burgess 1, MAcpherson 1, Rischitelli 1, Lemmens 1, Hanley 1
- Martin didnt play
- We played 3 tall forwards Wright, Day, King. Burgess swing forward/back. Playing some really sub-par guys after injury bug strikes - see out list.
- GC changes: In Rankine, Rowell, Bowes, Thompson, Ainsworth, Collins, Weller, Powell, Greenwood, B. Ellis Out: Heron, Rischitelli, Hombsch, Dawson, Corey Ellis, Lemmens, Joyce, Burgess, Day, Hanley / Brodie
- Carlton changes: In Martin, Mcgovern, Docherty Out: Lang, Deluca, Thomas

Last edited:

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 10.26.46 AM.png

Powell knocked out just into the second quarter after arms pinned and head slammed.
It doesn't look too bad on the still shot but his head hits hard and bounces on the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back