List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears

Brad Sheer caught in possession of cocaine. Has to do a drug program via the court but escaped without a fine and without conviction. Will remain on Southports list. They are aware of the situation

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well looks like it’s a good thing he is gone. When will these boys learn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions
Well looks like it’s a good thing he is gone. When will these boys learn
Never. Young blokes with money... just need to be educated around it not affecting their football and how to do it so you don't get caught lol

James Brayshaw IQ = 4

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Brad Sheer caught in possession of cocaine. Has to do a drug program via the court but escaped without a fine and without conviction. Will remain on Southports list. They are aware of the situation

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Always surprised how I seem to be able to view the negative articles but the positive articles are blocked by a paywall :think::drunk:

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I always find it hard to comment on players when you know they, or their family read the forum.
Just dont try to comment, putting hard to comment in mean you want to comment but find it hard to do so. Not everyone know players families read post here like you and me.

* if you don't know other players families member read post here, does that mean you will comment. No different to I will violate rule if nobody watching me and only do the right thing in front of people or watcher.

Last edited:

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Just dont try to comment, putting hard to comment in mean you want to comment but find it hard to do so. Not everyone know players families read post here like you and me.

* if you don't know other players families member read post here, does that mean you will comment. No different to I will violate rule if nobody watching me and only do the right thing in front of people or watcher.
Yeah, that wasn’t my intention at all Peel67skin.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yeah, that wasn’t my intention at all Peel67skin.
I get what you mean, I wanted to post the same stuff as you yesterday, then I look at the other half of the picture, what if peoples don't come into this forum often or regularly. Sometime restricted ourselves typing in this situation is the best solution briztoon .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back