List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like its finally clicked for Trent Mackenzie what it takes to be an AFL player. Looks fit and playing genuine defensive football
Peronally think TMac was harshly judged here
I have always been a fan
He really stood up a couple of years ago when May and the eternally injured Thompson went down

It’s well known myself and many others aren’t happy with GAJ early leadership and his last two years at our club. That remains.

Putting that aside-that’s horrible news to hear of his child suffering and MIL battling the dreaded terrible cancer.
Awful. That’s a horrific double blow and load to carry.

It’s well known myself and many others aren’t happy with GAJ early leadership and his last two years at our club. That remains.

Putting that aside-that’s horrible news to hear of his child suffering and MIL battling the dreaded terrible cancer.
Awful. That’s a horrific double blow and load to carry.
Yeah, no matter how people may feel about him; no parent deserves to have a child go through something like that.

And I'm guessing the organisations he said fu** you to, would be the suns.
Yep when it was first announced he failed a drug test his mum was leaving disgraceful comments of the Suns Facebook page bagging the club.
She probably cost her other son a spot on the Suns list because she thought her son was a little angel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions doing really well except Ah Chee

Must improve: Callum Ah Chee

Ah Chee was quiet for the Lions playing mostly across half-back. He finished with only the four disposals and unfortunately, three turnovers. He had three kicks and one handball, but only gained 74 metres. This Brisbane side bats deep and has a number of players banging the door down. Ah Chee will need to bounce back fast to keep his spot in this line-up going forward. The former Sun is averaging 10.5 disposals per game so far this season and is yet to have a big impact.

The Brisbane Lions have traded for skillful defender Callum Ah Chee from the Gold Coast SUNS in return for the Club's future second and fourth round selections at the 2020 NAB AFL Draft. Oct13, 2019

Thanks so we haven’t used them yet but given BrisC are strong they are going to be pretty crappy (late 30s and early 70s) picks.

Got a future second and future fourth for young callum but more importantly didn't have to pay him big dollars.. butchered that pick in his draft year though.

Pick 8 for Callum was way overs
Anyone between him and Fiors would have been better
I think we were still in our skinny outside mid phase
Especially considering we originally had pick 3 that year earmarked for Clayton Oliver but apparently thought he would slip, so as we use to like to do, spun the dice, lost, and ended up with egg on our faces...
That was a bad one!
Even by our standards.

If not him? Darcy Parish is a chance to still be available if the Dees and Dons overlook him. The Suns have been regularly linked to Wayne Milera, while bigger types Sam Weideman and Aaron Francis might also be hard to pass up at this spot. - Cal Twomey 2015 Phantom Draft

We hardly lost out here, none of those players are A graders and barley B graders

If not him? Darcy Parish is a chance to still be available if the Dees and Dons overlook him. The Suns have been regularly linked to Wayne Milera, while bigger types Sam Weideman and Aaron Francis might also be hard to pass up at this spot. - Cal Twomey 2015 Phantom Draft

We hardly lost out here, none of those players are A graders and barley B graders

I would take Millera minus the injury concerns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back