List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Martin is playing very well for Carlton. I feel very justified in my arguing on social media during trade period that he was worth Pick 7-10 as a trade as opposed to the vile disgusting things Carlton fans said about him including one Carlton fan on twitter using race and saying he “wasn’t worth a used brown tea bag lol” in response to me followed by tonnes of Carlton fans liking the post.
Next trade period though all clubs should remember how Carlton behaved themselves in dealings about him.
Never to be forgotten.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Martin is playing very well for Carlton. I feel very justified in my arguing on social media during trade period that he was worth Pick 7-10 as a trade as opposed to the vile disgusting things Carlton fans said about him including one Carlton fan on twitter using race and saying he “wasn’t worth a used brown tea bag lol” in response to me followed by tonnes of Carlton fans liking the post.
Next trade period though all clubs should remember how Carlton behaved themselves in dealings about him.
Never to be forgotten.
If we were only to win one more game this year, but it was against that scum then I’d be happy. They are a disgrace and so is he. Match made in heaven. We are a better club for not having his lazy arse efforts impacting on our young group.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
If we were only to win one more game this year, but it was against that scum then I’d be happy. They are a disgrace and so is he. Match made in heaven. We are a better club for not having his lazy arse efforts impacting on our young group.

It’s not a surprise he’s playing well, he played many good games for us too. They are using him the way I always wanted us to use him, which was a forward doing a bit of mid whereas we used him the other way around.
But yeah the manner of his leaving plus the draft tampering should follow Carlton in dealings post season with all clubs for many years to come.
He deserves a loud personal boo’ing by GC fanatics for the rest of his career.
He’s Deceptive Bedwetter Martin.

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I love how Tom Nicholls gets around the team on his instagram every week

e516fc19af63f4d734daf471c9863825.jpg

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It's a little hard to tell because you can't see his face but here is Brayden Crossley playing in the ruck for Palm Beach Currumbin last week. It's kind of sad to see this is where he has ended up. I always felt he had massive potential to become something similar to Charlie Dixon but obviously he didn't apply himself correctly and now he's back in the QAFL hoping for a draft lifeline. His loss is PBC's gain though and I think they're a big chance to win the QAFL flag with Goober in the ruck/forward line. They belted the defending premiers Surfers Paradise in this game by 40+ points so maybe Goober can ride that wave and give himself a chance to get on another AFL list.

16181c75339442e44a3716a3bfc4b525

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Not wishing to particularly sink the slipper into North- they do that pretty well themselves- but other than "getting a Ferrari from a junkyard" as one of their nuftie supporters suggested re Aaron Hall, it seems Scott Clayton is working his special sauce nicely into the fibres of the Club .
I also hope Bailey Scott is enjoying his wise decision to head South
If nothing else we have long memories here on the Coast;)

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
Not wishing to particularly sink the slipper into North- they do that pretty well themselves- but other than "getting a Ferrari from a junkyard" as one of their nuftie supporters suggested re Aaron Hall, it seems Scott Clayton is working his special sauce nicely into the fibres of the Club .

I hope we draw North in rd 9, and Hall and Scott play - they are going like busted assholes right now

Corkie

Premiership Player
Aug 6, 2013
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Gold Coast United

I don’t think Bailey Scott would even be in our best 22 at the moment? ...probably fighting for the same spot as DMac, Lemmens, Fiorini, Brodie, etc

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Brian lake calling out Jack Martin on Twitter for being lazy and Carlton fans personally attacking him

I may have had an invested interest in Jack Martin today but god he doesn’t work hard. Just jogs around the ground, doesn’t attack the ball carrier and can’t absorb body pressure.
— Brian Lake (@BrianLake17) July 19, 2020

Back