List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
Anyone see May s**t himself?

For a bloke who talks tough to him team mates, you will lose respect with efforts like that.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’ve had to mute so many RICHmond tough guys on twitter today. They just keep on coming.
Whats the go with supporters of VFL teams and the word “flog”??
I never get it from NRL people I upset and I don’t think I get it from supporters of Non Vic AFL teams.
Flog, you are a flog, what a flog.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’ve had to mute so many RICHmond tough guys on twitter today. They just keep on coming.
Whats the go with supporters of VFL teams and the word “flog”??
I never get it from NRL people I upset and I don’t think I get it from supporters of Non Vic AFL teams.
Flog, you are a flog, what a flog.
They had to wait sooooo long for their premiership
And this was a "fairytale
A Melbourne Media fairytale
Diddums
A true fairytale would be Freo winning a flag or Melbourne
A Club with 100,000 supporters, most who've never set foot in Richmond in their sad lives doesn't need fairytales

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Just as bad as last week lol Could have kicked a goal but went for a shorter option and it was picked off by Darcy Moore and the defenders lol
Let's not forget his running snap banana attempt running into goal towards the end.

Could have put Carlton back in the game but instead slammed a nail into thier coffin.

Poor man's Rankine... Except the baggers are paying him a mint, Good riddence.

Stroppy

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dubs
Carlton getting the full Jack Martin playing experience.
His best is elite and it tends to come early in the season to get everyone's hopes up, but a lot of the time he just runs around the field not doing anything of much use to winning the game.

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Carlton getting the full Jack Martin playing experience.
His best is elite and it tends to come early in the season to get everyone's hopes up, but a lot of the time he just runs around the field not doing anything of much use to winning the game.

Media saying he was recruit of the year a few weeks ago and now they’re seeing what we’ve seen for years

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Media saying he was recruit of the year a few weeks ago and now they’re seeing what we’ve seen for years
It's disappointing because I can't be a hypocrite and say I don't rate him because I always did during g his Suns career
But I always expected him to be a guy who could be a match winner.
But not once.Never.Always the player who plays the perfect wingman to the match winner
Like` so many before him and many more to come, too much difference between his best and worst

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It's disappointing because I can't be a hypocrite and say I don't rate him because I always did during g his Suns career
But I always expected him to be a guy who could be a match winner.
But not once.Never.Always the player who plays the perfect wingman to the match winner
Like` so many before him and many more to come, too much difference between his best and worst

His good is good but soon as it’s time to dig in and try and grind out a win he disappears he is someone you can’t rely on to get you over the line

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Steven May getting things right off-field has improved his on-field performance apparently
Never seemed like a really happy guy during his time with us
I don't hold May in the same disregard as Lynch because he left for non-football/non-financial reasons to an unsuccessful Club
I don't wish any success on Melbourne :pbut I hope this bloke who's overcome challenges all his life does finally get it right
May Happier

Last edited:
Back