List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Was at the Lions game tonight.

Cal Ah Chee was woeful.
Got shown up big time by Errol Gulden and Sam Wicks who he was mostly marking.
Ah Chee was an absolute liability for them last night. You'd think he would have cleaned up some of the bad habits he built at the Suns like aimlessly bombing the ball out of the defensive 50 but I saw him do that exact action last night and cost the Lions on the scoreboard.

I'd be shocked if he retains his place in the best 22 after his performance last night.

Goodguy72

Senior List
Apr 28, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Do you mean Harrison Wigg?

Josh Gore is at West Adelaide but SANFL doesn't start until next week.
Seen Gore pop up on the West Adelaide social media a few times in the practice game reports , seems to have kicked a few. An old boy Tom Keogh got bog yesterday , how did he go at the suns

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ah Chee was an absolute liability for them last night. You'd think he would have cleaned up some of the bad habits he built at the Suns like aimlessly bombing the ball out of the defensive 50 but I saw him do that exact action last night and cost the Lions on the scoreboard.

I'd be shocked if he retains his place in the best 22 after his performance last night.
H was amongst the worst on ground
Along with Hipwood
Seen Gore pop up on the West Adelaide social media a few times in the practice game reports , seems to have kicked a few. An old boy Tom Keogh got bog yesterday , how did he go at the suns
Ok, fair enough. He's talented. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on an AFL list at some point. Especially with the more open play, probably suits a guy that can finish around goals if given a little bit of space.

Don't think Keogh played a game. No more than 5-10 in any case.
Was here around the same time as Greg Broughton from memory.

Can't say I remember much about Tom Keogh though!

Goodguy72

Senior List
Apr 28, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
H was amongst the worst on ground
Along with Hipwood

Ok, fair enough. He's talented. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on an AFL list at some point. Especially with the more open play, probably suits a guy that can finish around goals if given a little bit of space.

Don't think Keogh played a game. No more than 5-10 in any case.
Was here around the same time as Greg Broughton from memory.

Can't say I remember much about Tom Keogh though!
Says he played 14 reserve games in 2015 for Suns according to Wiki, decent height

Ah chee got a touch in the 3rd qtr against the cats and BT says he hasn’t seen much of it. Check the stats. 3 touches to halfway through the 3rd quarter.

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Ah chee got a touch in the 3rd qtr against the cats and BT says he hasn’t seen much of it. Check the stats. 3 touches to halfway through the 3rd quarter.
He butchered a few balls into 50 right at the end that could have won them the game too.

The schadenfreude is high here gang

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Jack Martin out for 6 weeks with a PCL.

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Jack Martin out for 6 weeks with a PCL.
Remembering that we do not celebrate injuries here, Especially considering Rowell has a similar injury.

But Jesus if we didn't pre-warn Carlton fans that this would happen

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
961ce01b75a29248437cb25119c96fdf.jpg

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Remembering that we do not celebrate injuries here, Especially considering Rowell has a similar injury.

But Jesus if we didn't pre-warn Carlton fans that this would happen
When thing come free in pre season draft , you're the product.

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
When thing come free in pre season draft , you're the product.
You've lost me

What are you trying to get at?

All I'm saying that we are board members tried to warn Carlton fans that ole Jacky boy was a soft, injury prone downhill skiier.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Oh dear, Essendon fans are turning on 2MP. Already sending him to reserves. It will not end well. I watched him closely against Hickey and he failed badly IMHO. He is really soft and does not have fight in him. Even more shocking when the game was on the line, the skinny kid Cox rucked! And I believe 2MP was fine. By the way Cox looks like a great talent, Jones and Perkins as well. Essendon got beauties.

Also I have to say the game was very good from both team especially considering 5 days break. The last quarter was on.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Oh dear, Essendon fans are turning on 2MP. Already sending him to reserves. It will not end well. I watched him closely against Hickey and he failed badly IMHO. He is really soft and does not have fight in him. Even more shocking when the game was on the line, the skinny kid Cox rucked! And I believe 2MP was fine. By the way Cox looks like a great talent, Jones and Perkins as well. Essendon got beauties.

Also I have to say the game was very good from both team especially considering 5 days break. The last quarter was on.
2MP is just not up to the AFL, so soft for a player of his size. Happy he is gone, Burgess gives more of a fight as a ruck

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
A few former Suns playing in the Casey v North Melbourne VFL game being televised on Fox Footy right now. Jacob Heron is playing for the Roos and inaugural Sun Jack Hutchins is playing for the Dees. Former Suns academy captain Bailey Scott is also playing for North Melbourne tonight. Another player with a Gold Coast connection is North's Tyler Roos who played a fair amount of footy with Southport.

Nice to see some GC representation in a seemingly unrelated fixture.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
A few former Suns playing in the Casey v North Melbourne VFL game being televised on Fox Footy right now. Jacob Heron is playing for the Roos and inaugural Sun Jack Hutchins is playing for the Dees. Former Suns academy captain Bailey Scott is also playing for North Melbourne tonight. Another player with a Gold Coast connection is North's Tyler Roos who played a fair amount of footy with Southport.

Nice to see some GC representation in a seemingly unrelated fixture.
How’s Tyler Roos go. Saw he got 35* possessions last week.

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Just listened to Tom lynch interviewed on 3aw and they tried to pressure him into saying similar to what Jeremy Cameron said last week about the crowd and Tom spoke highly amd said he loved his time at the suns and pretty much said can’t really compare playing at the mcg in front of tiger army to playing for suns at Metricon

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Just listened to Tom lynch interviewed on 3aw and they tried to pressure him into saying similar to what Jeremy Cameron said last week about the crowd and Tom spoke highly amd said he loved his time at the suns and pretty much said can’t really compare playing at the mcg in front of tiger army to playing for suns at Metricon
If he loved his time at the suns, why did he leave then?

Back