List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
You hear a lot about Lyons and Wright when they do something

But no one gave a rats ass when hugh greenwood was dominating the game for us and leading clearances and tackles and he moved for future third and fourth rounders

Jan 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
You hear a lot about Lyons and Wright when they do something

But no one gave a rats ass when hugh greenwood was dominating the game for us and leading clearances and tackles and he moved for future third and fourth rounders

my only knock on Greenwood is he struggles to rack up 20 disposals

He is lucky he can tackle.. otherwise….

lucky Touk has stepped up racks up enough ball for 2 players

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
my only knock on Greenwood is he struggles to rack up 20 disposals

He is lucky he can tackle.. otherwise….

lucky Touk has stepped up racks up enough ball for 2 players
Doesn't need 20 to clean up. Works his ass off for every touch and doesn't get any clean ones. Would rather 16 disposals of Hugies contested work and clearances then alot of other people getting 25

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Doesn't need 20 to clean up. Works his ass off for every touch and doesn't get any clean ones. Would rather 16 disposals of Hugies contested work and clearances then alot of other people getting 25

These stats for Hugh will do me any day of the week.....

● Ranked 4th in Total Tackles ● Ranked 15th in Total Tackles Inside 50
● Ranked 2nd in Tackles Per Game ● Ranked 20th in Contested Possessions Per Game
● Ranked 14th in Clearances Per Game ● Ranked 6th in Stoppage Clearances Per Game
● Ranked 7th in Tackles Inside 50 Per Game

KaySwizzle

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
These stats for Hugh will do me any day of the week.....

● Ranked 4th in Total Tackles ● Ranked 15th in Total Tackles Inside 50
● Ranked 2nd in Tackles Per Game ● Ranked 20th in Contested Possessions Per Game
● Ranked 14th in Clearances Per Game ● Ranked 6th in Stoppage Clearances Per Game
● Ranked 7th in Tackles Inside 50 Per Game

Some of this isn’t even factoring in that he hasn’t played for a month as well. He is a contested, clearance, tackling beast. I think Greenwood coming in allowed Touk to take on a new role with more outside run too, which has helped his development immensely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Remember that Hickey left to follow his missus to Ramsay Street.

Then as previously mentioned looked dead and buried at the Saints and the Eagles before ending up in Sydney and having frankly a stunning career rising from the dead moment

Ah Chee I'm not convinced is anything more than a passenger on that Brisbane team

Mackenzie spent eons in the 2s and almost got delisted before getting his s**t all in the same backpack

May... Was having issues at home (allegedly?) and "escaped" to Melbourne?

Lyons yeah okay we ****ed that one up, hindsight being 20/20

Peter Wright as previously discussed was on too much coin for the output he was giving us and I still don't think he's as good as people think he is

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Remember that Hickey left to follow his missus to Ramsay Street.

Then as previously mentioned looked dead and buried at the Saints and the Eagles before ending up in Sydney and having frankly a stunning career rising from the dead moment

Ah Chee I'm not convinced is anything more than a passenger on that Brisbane team

Mackenzie spent eons in the 2s and almost got delisted before getting his sh*t all in the same backpack

May... Was having issues at home (allegedly?) and "escaped" to Melbourne?

Lyons yeah okay we f’ed that one up, hindsight being 20/20

Peter Wright as previously discussed was on too much coin for the output he was giving us and I still don't think he's as good as people think he is

Ah chee is still a dud

May I can forgive, everyone he joined with basically all left so at least he gave us the courtesy of going to the team which gave us the best pick.

People forget jack Martin already? Carltons million dollar man lol joke left to go to Carlton to play with Eddie and now he’s done

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
We wanted Dixon to stay, Hickey looked dead at the Saints so that was an anomaly
We offered Dixon $1.35m over 3 years. Port offered him $3.5m over 5. You can’t blame him though.
At the time Clayton stated he believed 2MP was going to be our 2nd tall. Hinkley obviously thought they could fix his glass ankles. It’s taken Hickey 11 years to be an overnight sensation. No issues us moving him on for a first rounder back then.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It’s taken Hickey 11 years to be an overnight sensation. No issues us moving him on for a first rounder back then.
I don't blame the Club for losing Hickey-but no doubt if we were playing finals he might have reconsidered
To be fair to Tom he was behind McEvoy then Ryder at StKilda, then went to Perth and was behind NicNat and Allen
This is his first solo gig

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
I don't blame the Club for losing Hickey-but no doubt if we were playing finals he might have reconsidered
To be fair to Tom he was behind McEvoy then Ryder at StKilda, then went to Perth and was behind NicNat and Allen
This is his first solo gig
He was sole ruck for them in 2016 before they decided to go with Billy Longer in 2017 after Hickey got injured and couldn't break back in. He has done a masterful job at effectively the last chance saloon

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Future 4th rounder for “the biggest bargain ever” who can’t even get a kick

Yeah thanks essendon
IMG_9815.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back