List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Will quite happily go for Footscray in a fortnight.
No Bedwetters and No Blokes Forced Out of The Beautiful City For Being a Slimebag play for Footscray.
Bailey Smith: refused to get drafted interstate
Josh Schache: requested a trade home to Melbourne after 2 years in Brisbane
Adam Treloar: refused to come play for us even after his wife and child moved up to Queensland because he wanted to keep playing for Melbourne clubs

Personally, May gave us 8 years of good service. I didn't like his leadership, and he seems a below average bloke based on why he was chased out, but anything over 8 years is just a bonus. He gave us most of his career. Go Dees.

Bailey Smith: refused to get drafted interstate
Josh Schache: requested a trade home to Melbourne after 2 years in Brisbane
Adam Treloar: refused to come play for us even after his wife and child moved up to Queensland because he wanted to keep playing for Melbourne clubs

Personally, May gave us 8 years of good service. I didn't like his leadership, and he seems a below average bloke based on why he was chased out, but anything over 8 years is just a bonus. He gave us most of his career. Go Dees.

Was talking purely from a Suns point of view against those who’ve committed atrocities against our club/fans/kids/local community.
Couldn’t give a friars about those 3 examples.

Was talking purely from a Suns point of view against those who’ve committed atrocities against our club/fans/kids/local community.
Couldn’t give a friars about those 3 examples.
I realise, but there's a few blokes on the current Dogs team that I don't particularly wish a premiership for.

and surely you can admit that other than May (from a Gold Coast perspective), the current Melbourne team is pretty likeable.

I realise, but there's a few blokes on the current Dogs team that I don't particularly wish a premiership for.

and surely you can admit that other than May (from a Gold Coast perspective), the current Melbourne team is pretty likeable.
Im on the demons for the GF purely because most of the team haven’t won a flag before whereas roughly half of the doggies possibly even more won the flag in 2016.

Sorta throws the home ground advantage thesis out the windows imo. 2 years in a row there has been no finals played in Melbourne and 2 years in a row we get an all Vic GF.
To some extent, but I was at the Tigers v GWS and it was 75000 Tigers and 2000 Giants, even the scoreboard did the tigers roar after each goal. Incredibly biased in that example

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back