Where are they now? (the last 10 years)

Remove this Banner Ad

the name Doutta Galla (or Dutigalla) was the name of the tribe of aborigines on the original Batman treaty deed, signed on the banks of the Merri Creek, at Northcote.

I went to Doutta Galla Hotel too.

Karl Norman has been playing for the Glenrowan Tigers the past two years. Wangaratta Rovers before that. He plays ruck, believe it or not.

I heard a rumour that his signing bonus with the Tigers included a block of land at Lake Mulwala, if he could bring them a flag. They've won the last two!

Such a waste.. Could have been a 100+ game player if his brains matched his talent. Spoke to him quite a few times in the Social Club, seemed like a nice kid.

Karl Norman has been playing for the Glenrowan Tigers the past two years. Wangaratta Rovers before that. He plays ruck, believe it or not.

I heard a rumour that his signing bonus with the Tigers included a block of land at Lake Mulwala, if he could bring them a flag. They've won the last two!
Correct, and Fev got a block in the Silverwoods development in Yarra from the Pigeons.

Heard the same, on big coin as well.

Such a waste.. Could have been a 100+ game player if his brains matched his talent. Spoke to him quite a few times in the Social Club, seemed like a nice kid.
He totally towelled up Philip Matera when we beat the Eagles at Princes Park in 2004. He was a player capable of playing a number of positions. It was a real shame he lost his way.

http://www.news.com.au/

CARLTON

Matthew Dick (Delisted) — Macedon (RDFL)

Andrejs Everitt (Delisted) — Somerville (NPFL)

Jayden Foster (Delisted) — TBC, but has been training with a VFL club

Billy Gowers (Delisted) — TBC, but likely to land at a VFL club

Michael Jamison (Retired) — TBC

Clem Smith (Delisted) — Perth (WAFL)

Jason Tutt (Delisted) — De La Salle (VAFA)

Dillon Viojo-Rainbow (Delisted) — Port Melbourne (VFL)

Andrew Walker (Retired) — Development coach at Carlton (AFL)

Mark Whiley (Delisted) — Yarrawonga (OMFL)

Cameron Wood (Retired) — Avondale Heights (EDFL)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.news.com.au/

CARLTON

Matthew Dick (Delisted) — Macedon (RDFL)

Andrejs Everitt (Delisted) — Somerville (NPFL)

Jayden Foster (Delisted) — TBC, but has been training with a VFL club

Billy Gowers (Delisted) — TBC, but likely to land at a VFL club

Michael Jamison (Retired) — TBC

Clem Smith (Delisted) — Perth (WAFL)

Jason Tutt (Delisted) — De La Salle (VAFA)

Dillon Viojo-Rainbow (Delisted) — Port Melbourne (VFL)

Andrew Walker (Retired) — Development coach at Carlton (AFL)

Mark Whiley (Delisted) — Yarrawonga (OMFL)

Cameron Wood (Retired) — Avondale Heights (EDFL)

I see Dick is moving closer to ctacp

Nick Holman has been playing cricket for Cooma, hits it hard and is fairly sharp with his left arm mediums.

Seems like a really nice guy, just gets on with playing the game. Doesn't look huge but is very strong.

Last edited:
Were you more Theodore Cleaver or Eddie Haskell Stig???

Parents used to dress me in an Essendon beanie, Essendon jumper, green tartan pants and yellow gumboots.

Looked like a little traffic light.

I put a stop to that very, very early.

They never got over me switching to the Baggers.

Last edited:
Parents used to dress me in an Essendon beanie, Essendon jumper, green tartan pants and yellow gumboots.

I put a stop to that very, very early.

Yeah I could imagine. I never got a choice, my old man always said you can barrack for whoever you want but if it isn't Carlton you will never get to go to a game!

With my kids they are not really into the footy. Two barrack for Carlton and the other two Hawthorn if any team. It has changed nowadays in my opinion, the tribalism has long gone.

I put a stop to that
very, very early.

I see what you did there ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back