Where are they now? (the last 10 years)

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk about derailing a thread. Please keep the door open. I’m leaving with you.

It's great to see that when Wiggo was railroaded by the club, his life didn't start going down the wrong track. This challenge may be just the ticket he needs to reach the next platform of his career.
Well done Wiggo, you've always conducted yourself in a First Class manner.

It's great to see that when Wiggo was railroaded by the club, his life didn't start going down the wrong track. This challenge may be just the ticket he needs to reach the next platform of his career.
Well done Wiggo, you've always conducted yourself in a First Class manner.
Simon has found his station in life. That’s all I’ve got.

Kedge has been appointed coach of White Hills
https://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.a...HyUbtLqlSYxuADdSJs-xnla4itowPHbX3HcoRGI9ZYejc
White Hills has landed the biggest recruiting coup of the off-season by signing former Carlton and Adelaide midfielder Sam Kerridge as coach.

FWIW, there is a quite decent Fish & Chip shop on the main drag at White Hills.

You can quickly judge any town by the quality of the clubrooms at the football ground and the fish and chip shop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do these guys play for the love of the game? Or do these clubs have lots of money?

I remember Derek Kickett was offered $30,000 in 1994 (about 54,000 in today's money) to play for one of the teams in the Goulburn Valley league. Lot of money probably still floating around in suburban and state leagues.

Do these guys play for the love of the game? Or do these clubs have lots of money?
Many of them seem to have more money than some of the VFL clubs, making it that bit harder to get these players to a VFL club after they have been delisted.

It's also probably less demanding playing for a local club than a VFL club.

15 years ago the “salary cap” for a Central Murray club, not including the coaches wages, was higher than the entire amount paid to all netballers playing off for a spot on the Australian team.

15 years ago the “salary cap” for a Central Murray club, not including the coaches wages, was higher than the entire amount paid to all netballers playing off for a spot on the Australian team.
My brother back in 85 was 1st ruck for Chelsea and on 3-4 hundred and then went up to Langwarrin and was on 700. My brother in law was up there as well on 1000 per game as full forward..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back