Where are they now? (the last 10 years)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mediumsizered

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
Leave him alone. He had a senior’s moment. You know the one. You’re all fired up and race into the bathroom and then you stop and think to yourself, “What the **** did I come in here for?”
This describes just about every aspect of my life & there is only so many Post-it notes you can stick around the place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Canyouhearthedrums

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Nick Graham has signed on at West Footscray in the WRFL.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Having seen this team play on numerous occasions, this would have to be the lowest standard any recently AFL listed player has ever regressed to. Nicky will absolutely destroy people.

Not to mention their home ground has a pronounced incline and mound on one half forward flank. Like you are literally leading up a hill.

RobR

Premiership Player
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Having seen this team play on numerous occasions, this would have to be the lowest standard any recently AFL listed player has ever regressed to. Nicky will absolutely destroy people.

Not to mention their home ground has a pronounced incline and mound on one half forward flank. Like you are literally leading up a hill.
I dont know mate, watching Kerridge and Lamb play against Heathcote who had a lot of little fat men in the midfield made me laugh a bit.

Top Bottom