Where are they now? (the last 10 years)

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Bower been working at Bentleigh East gym the last month or so... Leaving next week as apparently has received a punting scholarship in the US.
I believe they are already drawing up special plays just for him...

rjbnkQMgu40LbDNkhluNdyXmwuoKrkkBepNI2JjVueH9baJa5wIXw-LVXihSb8mUW9KN2gRHV4cwywcET9vEr3k8PE0_f-Lu10b5b1b6dTSMsb-FxYOsesWsq42_kV5BomiJz-F4FaBbse9V=w312-h471-nc

Paul Bower been working at Bentleigh East gym the last month or so... Leaving next week as apparently has received a punting scholarship in the US.

Emu punting - well that's something different. Didn't think he'd ever be a player the NFL would look at.

Emu punting - well that's something different. Didn't think he'd ever be a player the NFL would look at.
Sounds like more College punting.. Assume he's going to study and by playing college ball I guess he doesn't have to pay as much to be educated... But if he does alright punting he may get a shot at the nfl

Sounds like more College punting.. Assume he's going to study and by playing college ball I guess he doesn't have to pay as much to be educated... But if he does alright punting he may get a shot at the nfl

Yeah fair point, but I just didn't think he'd be the type that looked into a punting career.

Robbie Warnock Old Collegians (VAFA)

St Kevins OB side reads like a who's who of the Melbourne footy clubs failed drafting..
Warnock will be in the corner being used as a coat-stand for the players to hang their team jackets on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karl Norman has been playing for the Glenrowan Tigers the past two years. Wangaratta Rovers before that. He plays ruck, believe it or not.

I heard a rumour that his signing bonus with the Tigers included a block of land at Lake Mulwala, if he could bring them a flag. They've won the last two!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back