Where are they now? (the last 10 years)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
I get bored. Mods move if you want i guess lol

2015 Delistings and trades (no longer playing AFL)

2014 Delistings and Trades (no longer playing AFL)
2013 Delistings and Trades (no longer playing AFL)
2012 Delistings and trades (no longer playing AFL)
2011 Delistings and Trades (no longer playing AFL)
2010 delistings and Trades (no longer playing AFL)
2009 delistings and Trades (no longer playing AFL)
2008 delistings and trades (no longer playing AFL)
2007 delistings and trades .(no longer playing AFL)
2006 delistings and trades .(no longer playing AFL)
No doubt ive messed up or forgotten someone.

Last edited:

Who the **** are Lachie Hill & Luke Stanton?

Lachie Hill - former Oakleigh Charger who was our second round AFL Rookie Draft selection in 2007.

Luke Stanton - AIS/AFL Graduate who was our second round AFL Rookie Draft selection in 2008

Brock McLean - doing a pre season with Richmond vfl
Ryan Jackson at Pascoe Vale
Bret Thornton at Dalyston with Fisher
Ellard playing at Greensborough
Does anyone know if Ryan Jackson has forged a good career in the lower leagues? Because I always thought that guy was going to become a very good AFL mid o_O

Does anyone know if Ryan Jackson has forged a good career in the lower leagues? Because I always thought that guy was going to become a very good AFL mid o_O

In 2009, Jackson played for Claremont in the WAFL (started at the same time as Luke Backwell). In 2010, he played for Box Hill in the VFL.Started playing for Montmorency in 2012 - captain in 2013 and 2014, as well as club champion in 2014. Was named to the Victorian metro side to play country in 2014 (along with Cameron Cloke). Was captain and BOG of the NFL rep side that beat the EDFL at Princes Park in the same year.

Last edited:
Funnily enough he was my roommates captain at Montmerency for a number of years. Very good player at the lower level but for AFL he was probably too much of a "jack of all trades, master of none".

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Livingston hung up the boots at the end of 2015 after several flags in a row playing for Kerang.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back