Where are they now? (the last 10 years)

Remove this Banner Ad

Leave him alone. He had a senior’s moment. You know the one. You’re all fired up and race into the bathroom and then you stop and think to yourself, “What the **** did I come in here for?”
This describes just about every aspect of my life & there is only so many Post-it notes you can stick around the place.

Sam Rowe has gone back to Doncaster East in the second tier of the Eastern Football League, to honour the contract he signed with them before St Kilda came knocking (according to the Manningham Leader)

Rejoins ex teammates Brock McLean and Simon White at the Lions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Graham has signed on at West Footscray in the WRFL.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Having seen this team play on numerous occasions, this would have to be the lowest standard any recently AFL listed player has ever regressed to. Nicky will absolutely destroy people.

Not to mention their home ground has a pronounced incline and mound on one half forward flank. Like you are literally leading up a hill.

Having seen this team play on numerous occasions, this would have to be the lowest standard any recently AFL listed player has ever regressed to. Nicky will absolutely destroy people.

Not to mention their home ground has a pronounced incline and mound on one half forward flank. Like you are literally leading up a hill.
I dont know mate, watching Kerridge and Lamb play against Heathcote who had a lot of little fat men in the midfield made me laugh a bit.

On the basis of what he was showing in the latter part of the VFL season, I would suggest not. Young Kye Quirk looked a better option in defence than what Schuey did in the end.
could have said similar about young billy though - he certainly said he was playing s**t.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back