Where Are They Now: Tom Scully

Remove this Banner Ad

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Anyone know what happened to this guy?

Former No. 1 draft pick who set running records at GWS before his shocking ankle injury.

Shame his career got cut short so tragically.

Anyone know what he's doing now?

Ooh, a $cully-bashing fred!
I'm in!

Remember when Forrest Gump played college gridiron? That's Tom Scully. Dumb as dog s**t, but runs a lot. But that's about it. An absolutely vile money hungry lying grub who was not worthy of being chundered upon by the great man Maxy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooh, a $cully-bashing fred!
I'm in!

Remember when Forrest Gump played college gridiron? That's Tom Scully. Dumb as dog ****, but runs a lot. But that's about it. An absolutely vile money hungry lying grub who was not worthy of being chundered upon by the great man Maxy!
Remember how Melbourne supporters threatened to bash his family when he left. Classy.

Remember how Melbourne supporters threatened to bash his family when he left. Classy.
No, I don't. But a lot of things were said in the heat of the moment.
Remember when Richmond supporters mashed the button to Chirrf because everyone was picking on Alex Rance?

No, I don't. But a lot of things were said in the heat of the moment.
Remember when Richmond supporters mashed the button to Chirrf because everyone was picking on Alex Rance?
Yes you were very upset at loosing Scully. Wanted to bash the s**t out of his relatives, but only the children of course. We all pointed and laughed at you. Wasn't he your captain or something?
Remember how you guys got fined for not tanking, only to let Dustin Martin through to us. What was the name of that other spud you picked up before our Brownlow and Norm Smith medalist? Must still hurt.

Yes you were very upset at loosing Scully. Wanted to bash the **** out of his relatives, but only the children of course. We all pointed and laughed at you. Wasn't he your captain or something?
Remember how you guys got fined for not tanking, only to let Dustin Martin through to us. What was the name of that other spud you picked up before our Brownlow and Norm Smith medalist? Must still hurt.
oh dear.
MAXIMUM GAWNAGE just obliterated you dude, and your best retort was as original as an AC/DC riff.

Let it gooooo...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back