Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm a nomad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm an other

Cape Breton Island on Canada's East Coast.

j4R55Y6.jpg

A little slice of home that I made earlier this winter
I'd like you to meet -
Tri-city area 30 minutes or so East of Vancouver.

It's near Rezzavore. :D
I worked in Preston for 10 years, I knew rezza pretty well. If only I'd bought one of those cheap houses in neighboring Northcote, before the hipsters moved in .....

I worked in Preston for 10 years, I knew rezza pretty well. If only I'd bought one of those cheap houses in neighboring Northcote, before the hipsters moved in .....

Northcote's always been a bit of a boom barometer, even pre-hipster. I did my articles there in 1972, and on several occasions acted in the purchase/sale of properties early in the year and then for twice the price later in the year, and that was untouched/unrenovated.

Northcote's always been a bit of a boom barometer, even pre-hipster. I did my articles there in 1972, and on several occasions acted in the purchase/sale of properties early in the year and then for twice the price later in the year, and that was untouched/unrenovated.
which firm? I was at Home, Wilkinson & Lowry ( but did my articles under Tony Joyce at Mahonys, a wonderful man)

Lakes Entrance, only about a 5 hour drive from the cattery ... Did the sea change from melbourne about 10 years ago.
What's the fishing like for kids (off bridges, jetties n piers). Been thinking of visiting there for a Holiday. As a kid 50 yrs ago would spend time on a farm near Bairnsdale and visited LE, but don't remember anything about the place.

What's the fishing like for kids (off bridges, jetties n piers). Been thinking of visiting there for a Holiday. As a kid 50 yrs ago would spend time on a farm near Bairnsdale and visited LE, but don't remember anything about the place.
plenty of fishing, you can also go prawning around the edge of the lakes on a full moon. Great spot to take the kinds.

Back