Where are you sitting Geelong Vs Hawthorn?

Remove this Banner Ad

reubski23

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2009
Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tom Brady
Just thought it would be interesting to know where everyone is sitting on Friday night?

I think I got pretty good tickets M52 row K, pretty much the opposite of where my reserved seat is during the H&A season.

Re: Where are you siitting Geelong Vs Hawthorn?

arrived at the ticket joint at 8:30 and got m8 23 rows back bottom deck, boy they went fast:(

M5, row G. Next to the Hawthorn cheersquad, Hopefully.

Going to be the slowest week this yet this year.

Hopefully they are undercover as rain is expected.

I'm sitting M16.
Yeah I know mate, will come fully prepared just incase:D but to tell you the truth I am so pumped and excited for this game that I don't care if I'm sitting in the rain(yes that rhymed).

Are you undercover shepp??

Just thought it would be interesting to know where everyone is sitting on Friday night?

I think I got pretty good tickets M52 row K, pretty much the opposite of where my reserved seat is during the H&A season.

I'll be the guy throwing stuff from row jj, sorry if you get hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finally got thru online about 10;30 and went for best available, receiced Olympic Stand, SM 57 row G . would anyone have a clue where that is cos i have no idea.. Have looked at MCG plan and can't find that section. It better exist:eek: or I'm gonna lose it!!!:mad:

Yeah I know mate, will come fully prepared just incase:D but to tell you the truth I am so pumped and excited for this game that I don't care if I'm sitting in the rain(yes that rhymed).

Are you undercover shepp??

Yeah it doesn't matter you just wanna be there!

I'm row F so not undercover.

Got N55, row C just after 9am. Our normal seats are N54, row C, so I'm stoked. I'll get wet if it rains, but I don't care.

Can't wait!

finally got thru online about 10;30 and went for best available, receiced Olympic Stand, SM 57 row G . would anyone have a clue where that is cos i have no idea.. Have looked at MCG plan and can't find that section. It better exist:eek: or I'm gonna lose it!!!:mad:

M57, the S stands for section.

M10 row j, hopefully the rain comes down at a 45 degree angle away from me which then makes me undercover

You are on level 2 about the HFF, southern stand end.

Good seats! Seems to be a lot of Hawkas in the Olympic. Let's own it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back