Where are you watching the game?

I hear the MCG has cancelled the game being on the big screen due to the forecast of rain.
Has the club organised an option and if not, what are fans doing on Saturday?
what? Where did you hear that?
Given they were gonna use the olympic room and fans could sit under the stands, I don't get why the forcast would matter

Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wife is insisting on going to church and a church event afterwards when it will be on. I believe in karma so I am going. I'll be praying like mad for the Pies and stressed to the Max the whole time.
What if you are backing the wrong horse and karma punishes you by making us lose? The only safe thing is for you to have a bet each way. You stay home, she goes to church.

Robroy22

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
Jindabyne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Central Broken Hill (Magpies)
Be watching it from my phone most likely (going fishing this weekend)
Yeah I know, should plan better and all that but its for a mate who's been through chemo and a group of us promised him this trip up to Jindabyne.

Hopeless on the phone so you all better barrack hard you buggers!!

Club Legend
Apr 17, 2006
Collingwood
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The Mighty Mongooses
I'll be at The Birmingham and managed to get one of the last tables.... and this is with me sending them an email on Sunday too, so I presume the place will be absolute chockers. I don't think Faz is hosting though, so it'll be just a normal feral lot.

CARN PIES!!!

Wife is insisting on going to church and a church event afterwards when it will be on. I believe in karma so I am going. I'll be praying like mad for the Pies and stressed to the Max the whole time.
Proof there is no God.
Please show this to your wife.

P Dazza

Draftee
Sep 14, 2022
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey y’all, I’ve been travelling with the fam the last 3 months up the east coast. Managed to be in Sydney by coincidence for the game and snagged tix for the fam but couldn’t fit any Collingwood gear in the van. Anyone got a scarf or 2 we could borrow for the game to keep the kids happy. Boardies and singlets is all we’ve got… and surprisingly no black and white on that! Heading back to Melbs in a coupla weeks so can return anything or can list back. Heading to the game round 2:30osh… can’t bloody wait ⚫⚪🏆

Hey y’all, I’ve been travelling with the fam the last 3 months up the east coast. Managed to be in Sydney by coincidence for the game and snagged tix for the fam but couldn’t fit any Collingwood gear in the van. Anyone got a scarf or 2 we could borrow for the game to keep the kids happy. Boardies and singlets is all we’ve got… and surprisingly no black and white on that! Heading back to Melbs in a coupla weeks so can return anything or can list back. Heading to the game round 2:30osh… can’t bloody wait ⚫⚪🏆
Buying a scarf would be cheaper than posting one.

golazo

Premium Gold
Oct 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United
I agreed to help my sister move houses in horsham a few weeks ago without realising it might be prelim time, so I've proper f**ked myself. Going to be the first pies match I've missed in years and it happens to be a bloody prelim.

Might have to get Kayo on in the car

jsdsgn

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lakers
what? Where did you hear that?
Given they were gonna use the olympic room and fans could sit under the stands, I don't get why the forcast would matter
I just received this correspondence from the club via email
1663140828069.png

Back