Where are you watching the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Me and my partner are in Bay 3 SCG, designated Pies bay.

Round 22 we had seats in the Brewongle stand level 2. While the view was good we were completely surrounded by Swans supporters that game and I spent a lot of that game gritting my teeth..

Wanted to be with my tribe this time.

Me and my partner are in Bay 3 SCG, designated Pies bay.

Round 22 we had seats in the Brewongle stand level 2. While the view was good we were completely surrounded by Swans supporters that game and I spent a lot of that game gritting my teeth..

Wanted to be with my tribe this time.

How do you know it’s a designated Collingwood bay? Is that where the cheer squad are?

I’m over in Bay 46. Hoping I’m not going to be alone in a crowd of red and white!

Stating the obvious because I once f*cked-up...

Make sure you have a full tank to start

There is a 100k stretch in Northern NSW where they have few servos on the highway and the local servos may not be open

Thank you! This is excellent advice, I have never done this drive before and could’ve ended up in trouble!

I’ll be at home while game is on, but I doubt I’ll be in the same room as the TV. More likely cowering in the bedroom, checking the AFL app every 10 seconds, with occasional (regretful) glances at BF - although the toxicity on the Game Day thread is not a reliable indicator of how we’re going.

Will be at home on the couch watching on Fox...........it'd be nice if the Pies (and the umps) could oblige and provide a stress free winning experience and I can avoid the need to get up and pace around.

Wife is insisting on going to church and a church event afterwards when it will be on. I believe in karma so I am going. I'll be praying like mad for the Pies and stressed to the Max the whole time.
Looking like wifey is too tired to go, so looks like I'll get to watch after all :) COME ON WOODSMEN!!!!!!! ⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Camping out at Boonoo Boonoo National Park NSW with no reception so have driven in to Tenterfield to watch the match. Make it worth it Pies. Of course if you barrack for Collingwood it’s always worth it. Sometimes heart breaking but always worth it. Go Pies!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back