Prediction Where do we finish in 2019?

Where do we finish in 2019 (End of finals)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we finish 5th again.
We got kinda lucky taking on the Hawks in the semi, if it was anyone else in the top 4 we lose an it's over in the semi.

For us to break into the top 4 we need alot of things to happen

- One of May, Lever an Omac has to be in the AA or atleast play at that level.

- Petracca needs to become a superstar. Like Jordan De Goey dominant in a big game.

- Gawn stays fit, our midfield is too slow to be chasing other mids. We need first hands on it

- Someone needs to step up an kick 30 as a small forward. We need a crumber so badly

- ANB an Brayshaw need to improve their disposal

I don't see all of it happening yet
Last game I saw De Goey play he got beaten in a marking contest then watched as his man ran away with the ball. Probs wasn't an important game tho

Last game I saw De Goey play he got beaten in a marking contest then watched as his man ran away with the ball. Probs wasn't an important game tho

He also kicked 3 of the best goals in the game including what could have been the pies match winner.

3 in the semi, 4 in the prelim an 3 in the GF.

He also kicked 3 of the best goals in the game including what could have been the pies match winner.

3 in the semi, 4 in the prelim an 3 in the GF.
He's closer to Paul Medhurst or Menzel than a superstar.

I don’t know medhurst, but you really think he’s only on menzel’s level?

Edit- Ok, I realize now you said “closer to”. Surely he’s better than Menzel, no?
SUre, I'm mostly stirring Topkent because he's a big fan of De Goey yet was very critical of Watts and Hogan for not putting any defensive pressure on in the forward line. De Goey is more of a lazy show pony than both guys so I thought I'd link him to a couple of guys who had no interest in hard work. :)

SUre, I'm mostly stirring Topkent because he's a big fan of De Goey yet was very critical of Watts and Hogan for not putting any defensive pressure on in the forward line. De Goey is more of a lazy show pony than both guys so I thought I'd link him to a couple of guys who had no interest in hard work. :)

I knew you were lol that's why I didn't respond. I was looking up Paul Medhurst stats readying my rebuttal an I remembered he was actually pretty good for a couple years.

De Goey was lazy last night, saw him start walking when the ball was 5m away at one point.

Suppose I don't care as much when they play for someone else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, G2B and someone called Crashy might be closest to the mark out of all of us.

chQiHpN.gif

Statistically we are now highly likely to miss the 8. Something like 14 of 108 teams to go 0-2 have made finals under the current season/finals system.

We'd have to have a big run to make the eight now. The only comfort is that we have been so bad that we might just kick into gear and see it all click again.

Back