Where do we live?

Remove this Banner Ad

lol where haven't I lived in sydney would be a better question. Raised in auburn then baulkham hills- school in parramatta. Uni at nsw uni in Kensington. Other places I've lived........woollahra, drummoyne, ryde, lane cove, Liverpool, greystanes, frenchs forrest. Currently live at copacabana on the lovely Central coast. west......east.....and north. Never got around to doing south (they are a funny mob/enclave from "the shire" lol)

Followed league (parramatta ) until the swans first made GF in 96 and have followed swans ever since.

Looks like a great place!

Which school in Parramatta puke ?
Arthur Phillip high. It unfortunately has been in the public eye as the school from which a teen was arrested with a shooting of police. Kids interviewed over social media connections to that shooter. In my time it was pretty tough but mostly Australian........none of that nonsense. Nowadays an ethnic shift I think.

Last edited:
Arthur Phillip high. It unfortunately has been in the public eye as the school from which a teen was arrested with a shooting of police. Kids interviewed over social media connections to that shooter. In my time it was pretty tough but mostly Australian........none of that nonsense. Nowadays an ethnic shift I think.

Younger brothers or sisters? We may well have been there at the same time if you went thru to Year 12
Thankfully that tragic incident is overshadowed now with the development of the school into high rise hi-tech facility under way. Also some really good things going on there dealing with cultural diversity that offer a glimmer of hope for future generations

Younger brothers or sisters? We may well have been there at the same time if you went thru to Year 12
Thankfully that tragic incident is overshadowed now with the development of the school into high rise hi-tech facility under way. Also some really good things going on there dealing with cultural diversity that offer a glimmer of hope for future generations

I was there through the seventies leaving year 12 in 75 I recall. Had an older brother 2 years ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't ever been rude to you online have I? Or at the local shops I hope not. I'm pretty reliably rude to most people so there is strong chance. You're not going to come around one night with a meat clever I hope? lol

Omg you're female and of age appropriate age!!!!!! You don't happen to be single do you???

Ok ok I hear all you guys .........it's not a dating site. Tbh I was thinking more booty call. What can I say.......the older you get the quicker you get to the point.....out of necessity. See what I mean?.....there I go being rude again!

lol
Hahaha no you have never been rude to me either online or at the shops, more than likely it would be the other way around, I'm an aggressive old bitch! Also pretty happily married for the last million years, but thank you for the offer ;)
If you ever see an ivory coloured Renault Clio with a Swans member sticker on the back driving crazily along Cullens Rd, that's me!!!

Hahaha no you have never been rude to me either online or at the shops, more than likely it would be the other way around, I'm an aggressive old bitch! Also pretty happily married for the last million years, but thank you for the offer ;)
If you ever see an ivory coloured Renault Clio with a Swans member sticker on the back driving crazily along Cullens Rd, that's me!!!

Why is it that all the aggressive old bitches are always taken!!!!

I grew up in Glebe and played for the greyhounds. My team was made up from kids all throughout the inner west but the teams we played against were from all over Sydney. I had matches down in Heathcote, out west and up north. I seem to recall playing against some eastern suburbs teams but I think they went to a different league. I remember Drummoyne power becoming a team but if we had such a huge base in the inner west and eastern suburbs I would have expected that would be the only place I go.

AFL has just never been dominate enough in Sydney to have a localised supporter base

I played for Penshurst, played in the same comp.

Happy snaps added! :camera:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back