Gym & Misc Where do you draw the line when it comes to wearing skins with nothing over the top

Remove this Banner Ad

Runners keep you on your feet! Maybe not as effectively or as comfortably, just like a tshirt or shorts let youride a bike, just not as effectively or as comfortably.

Just because you don't like Lycra doesn't mean others have to give it up.

oprah-disagrees-with-your-nonsense.gif

Bike riders wear bike gear. Bigfooty gets offended.

Seriously sort yourselves out. Who cares of people wear Lycra while doing what they do.
No need to get your knicks in a knot MAMIL.

I prefer not to see every bulge and roll; not going to pretend I like seeing a virtual relief-map of the chubsters just so hypersensitive scensters can whine about it.

Would anyone be uncomfortable if I wore trackies commndo style to the gym?

Seriously, I'm happy with my ****, but I doubt anyone else wants to see my knob bouncing around*. God forbid I spot you on bench press.

*ladies exempt, they like the gentle, yet powerful, sway of the unrestricted ****

Bike riders wear bike gear. Bigfooty gets offended.

Seriously sort yourselves out. Who cares of people wear Lycra while doing what they do.

I'm with you. Lycra is cycling gear. In that environment, it's fine to wear. Has anyone here ridden in lycra and then gone back to singlet shorts? It's a massive difference.

That being said, there was a guy at my gym recently who was head to toe lycra (shorts too) and that was out of line. There is no wind resistance indoors.

I can't think of any circumstance for a guy where it's appropriate. I'm dreading the day when men start wearing them as fashion (Like the ladies).

You just know it's on the way.

MAMILs are the scourge of Melbourne's eastern suburbs. These days you just can't settle at a set of lights and have a quiet nose pick without copping an eye-full of Flanders* lycra-butt.

* "Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all....nothing at all..."

but Picasso didn't get praised as he was painting the Sistine Chapel, that all came after.
Opening a Pandora's floodgate of worms right there...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back