Where does everyone sit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Esperito

Team Captain
Dec 6, 2000
At Subi where is the general area that you people sit? Do you people usually sit together? I want to sit in a place where I can cheer (or boo if mcmanus has the ball) and not have other people around me frown upon it.

Esperito, Are you a Freo supporter? If so, welcome to our lovely board!! :D :D I dont know about many others but I sit at the Subiaco end in block 113. How about you?

me?

Well I sait in block 210 - and whilsth the seats them selves rock, the fact that we have managed to offend each and every person in the block over the past 4 years, has somewhat diminished the fun, dammit.

Go read my post titles Cauldron of Fear espirito, and let me know what you think - I agree with you, I want all the passionate true believers in one place, so we can make ourselves heard! ;)

• Banned
Yes I am a dockers supporter...(also a Bulldogs supporter but only cause the ex-docker Kingsley Hunter is currently playing there...I may be a supporter of yet another club if Kingsley gets traded after this season)

Well when I go to games I just sit anywhere...I'm not a member or anything (used to be in 95 and 96)...but I usually sit at the subi end somewhere. I've noticed that there isnt really a concentrated area of diehard dockers supporters screaming their lungs out anywhere...
Apparently there is a cheersquad (?) But I havent noticed them so i guess that is a good indication of how loud they are...

Originally posted by Esperito
Apparently there is a cheersquad (?) But I havent noticed them so i guess that is a good indication of how loud they are...

well i am in that apparent cheersquad and let me teel u somin we cheer as loud as we can i go home from games with a sore throat
so if u haven't noticed the cheersquad who do u recon waves all those flags and floggers behind the subi end goals?????
i am goin to say this one time only it is not just the cheersquads responsibility to cheer use r supporters use should cheer
that is the 1 thing that pisses me off about freo supporters just because we have a cheersquad use think use don't have to cheer ever since we won our first derby the crowd doesn't cheer any more even this year when our team has needed us the most ie the last derby the crowd didn't cheer
our crowd should be creating a couldren of fear from their current seats
i am pissed off i am even saying this i shouldn't need to tell other fremantle supporters and member to cheer it should come with the support

We're in 316. Its not to bad cheering wise (not as good as standing at the subi end used to be but don't get me started on that).

We used to be behind the cheer squad in about 115 (dont sit there the view is crap) but there used to be a guy in about 215 which used to really get the crowd fired up.

Dockerbabe while agreeing with what you are saying it is hard to get enthused in a game when you get trash dished up. THe crowd went bonkers when we played collingwood but it was really hard to get excited on the weekend when you knew they werent going to win from 10 mins into the first quarter.

• Banned
I know its not just the cheersquad responsibility to cheer! This is why I started this thread in the first place...
How big is the cheersquad?
And you should come up with clever chants or something throughout the game to fill in time during the boring bits.

I know its not just the cheersquad responsibility to cheer! This is why I started this thread in the first place...
And you should come up with clever chants or something throughout the game to fill in time during the boring bits.

even if we did have clever chants, which we did, no body listens to us cheer so no one else cheers
if u have any clever cheers please tell me we had competitions goin to get some knew cheers but all we got was 1 entry which we couldn't use because it was a little child that wrote it and the co ordinator decided not to let us use it

the cheersquad use to have about 80 to 100 people about 3 to 4 years ago but now there is only between 40 to 50 so that is y u can't hears us cheer there is only helf the amount that there used to be

even if we did have clever chants, which we did, no body listens to us cheer so no one else cheers
if u have any clever cheers please tell me we had competitions goin to get some knew cheers but all we got was 1 entry which we couldn't use because it was a little child that wrote it and the co ordinator decided not to let us use it

the cheersquad use to have about 80 to 100 people about 3 to 4 years ago but now there is only between 40 to 50 so that is y u can't hears us cheer there is only helf the amount that there used to be

I cant believe what I'm reading "not loud enough" come on guys .
I sit under the coachers boxes and if you want to hear noise come over.If you come over you wont be disappointed .Dockerbabe you guys make heeps of noise I always wait for the response from you guys to know if it was a goal or a point . Go to a wet toast game and you will understand that for half the supporters we do ok....

www.freomob.com

Originally posted by DOCKER-DAVE
I sit under the coachers boxes and if you want to hear noise come over.If you come over you wont be disappointed .Dockerbabe you guys make heeps of noise I always wait for the response from you guys to know if it was a goal or a point . Go to a wet toast game and you will understand that for half the supporters we do ok....

www.freomob.com

yeah well it still aint good enough the whole crowd should be making noise not just leaving it to the select few that do cheer

Originally posted by DOCKER-DAVE

www.freomob.com

Exactly
If you were at the last Derby you would have realised how loud the dockers crowd are.Especially compared to the ealges crowd.
We have about one third of the supporters, but our cheers where far louder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back