Racing Where does Winx now sit in Hall of fame

Remove this Banner Ad

And he beat nothing in his cox plates. Winx 2016 would've destroyed him.

Winx v BC over 1400m, who would everyone pick?

Until the George Ryder this year I would have said BC (just) as Winx's highest ratings had come at 1600m+, but if Winx was set for it rather than having the 7f as a stepping stone to 1600-2000m, I think she would pick up BC up in the last 50m and esp if the early sectionals weren't too easy.

Winx v BC over 1400m, who would everyone pick?

Until the George Ryder this year I would have said BC (just) as Winx's highest ratings had come at 1600m+, but if Winx was set for it rather than having the 7f as a stepping stone to 1600-2000m, I think she would pick up BC up in the last 50m and esp if the early sectionals weren't too easy.
BC would have been 4 or 5 lengths in front of Red Excitment on Saturday.

Not even a question over 1400m imo. Black Caviar is the greatest sprinter we have ever had - next to no chance of Winx running her down over that trip. Compare the horses Winx has beaten up to 1400m to what Black Caviar beat

I think people are forgetting just how good BC was

What exactly did BC beat over 1400m? Southern Speed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1000/1 she goes, only way she would go i reckon would be if she got beaten in the Cox Plate by bad luck. I think the horses need to be inoculated by some time around about now anyway unless things have changed quarantine wise.

Japan Concrete >>>>>>>>>>>>> harder than Good 2 at the Valley

The chance her first overseas race is over 2400m 6th or 7th up is about the same as Royal Catphony running a place in the Cox Plate. Zero.

That was a hard post to like. Started out so good but fell in a ditch at the end

Bit like Royal Symphony in the Cox Plate?

xgz9nkR.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back