Racing Where does Winx now sit in Hall of fame

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of your fishing attempts can be a bit hard to pick but you're going to have to lift your game a little there.

I just forget to add that she's also a Randwick horse, and a rosehill one, and caulfield...

Yet to race at Flemington I think on memory? There's her flaw. Never even placed t Flemington!!!

I just forget to add that she's also a Randwick horse, and a rosehill one, and caulfield...

Yet to race at Flemington I think on memory? There's her flaw. Never even placed t Flemington!!!
She loves a Monday meeting though these days. Possibly we'll see her race at Stawell or somewhere alike soon.

While the Australian records are hers to be broken I hope they take her international. Japan, Hong Kong and France. F*** Ascot.

i just cant comprehend how much Winx has improved since she was a late 3 year old, thats why i struggle with how good she is. I am starting to come around to her being better than BC..but she still hasn't really beaten anything because her opposition is woeful.
I cannot remember ANY horse in all the time I have been watching horse racing improve so much as an older horse. Makybe did but you could see it happening as she was a classic stayer, Super Impose did but there were many better horses going around when he was racing at his peak, LEts Elope hardly raced before 4, pretty much all the other champs were champs from their 3 year old season onwards.
Good thing with Winx is she is probably more valuable on the racetrack than in the breeding barn, so hopefully she races til she's at least 7, and let her run in both the Arc and the Japan cup to prove she is the superstar we think she is. I hope they dont just run her in all the easy WFA races and test her once a year in the Cox Plate... that would be Lohnro like and gutless
Re not beating anyone the reality is the bridesmaid Hartnell showed last spring that it was panels clear of the rest. Similar in a way to BCs brave foe Hay List who won big races when BC wasnt there.

If Hartnell was placed better it would be considered a star of the track.

silly statement time ( iluvparis ) i think Hartnell can roll her on his conditions without excuses wet track second up mile, that said it's unlikely and she has returned better than ever IMO.

Not surprised - for someone that can tip a good priced winner regularly you are a complete moron equally as often and have little real understanding about the sport outside the numbers - this is the same garbage from you we saw last spring and last autumn and deserves no consideration as a legitimate theory.

Re not beating anyone the reality is the bridesmaid Hartnell showed last spring that it was panels clear of the rest. Similar in a way to BCs brave foe Hay List who won big races when BC wasnt there.

If Hartnell was placed better it would be considered a star of the track.

Yes. Hay list is a good comparison to hartnell. If their Superfoe weren't around history would treat them a lot more kindly.

Especially feel for Hay List. He'd built a great record up in WA before coming across and he was a wonderful sprinter, equal of Takeover Target on my figures, the poor bugger.

Not surprised - for someone that can tip a good priced winner regularly you are a complete moron equally as often and have little real understanding about the sport outside the numbers - this is the same garbage from you we saw last spring and last autumn and deserves no consideration as a legitimate theory.

3e5010605113e6c136968acf6722d80b046024664edccc8f5bf681964bdeb812.jpg

Yes. Hay list is a good comparison to hartnell. If their Superfoe weren't around history would treat them a lot more kindly.

Especially feel for Hay List. He'd built a great record up in WA before coming across and he was a wonderful sprinter, equal of Takeover Target on my figures, the poor bugger.
I had a soft spot for Hay List. Was thrilled when it won the Newmarket nosing out Buffering from memory with a big weight. Great consistent sprinter.

I had a soft spot for Hay List. Was thrilled when it won the Newmarket nosing out Buffering from memory with a big weight. Great consistent sprinter.

Huge quinella overs in hindsight :thumbsu:

i just cant comprehend how much Winx has improved since she was a late 3 year old, thats why i struggle with how good she is. I am starting to come around to her being better than BC..but she still hasn't really beaten anything because her opposition is woeful.
I cannot remember ANY horse in all the time I have been watching horse racing improve so much as an older horse. Makybe did but you could see it happening as she was a classic stayer, Super Impose did but there were many better horses going around when he was racing at his peak, LEts Elope hardly raced before 4, pretty much all the other champs were champs from their 3 year old season onwards.
Good thing with Winx is she is probably more valuable on the racetrack than in the breeding barn, so hopefully she races til she's at least 7, and let her run in both the Arc and the Japan cup to prove she is the superstar we think she is. I hope they dont just run her in all the easy WFA races and test her once a year in the Cox Plate... that would be Lohnro like and gutless
The money in Australia is too attractive to test her overseas especially!

Hay List 58.5 was 4kg over Buffering too, huge effort in hindsight.

And now Winx internationally rated best/ highest turf horse in the world for 2016 at rating 132 which is equal of Black Caviar.
That's massive recognition.
I think So You Think and Hay List got to 126 and 125 last few years as comparisons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not fit to muck out Sunline or Northerly's stall, racing against nothing of note (Hartnell wouldn't place in any wfa against the 90's champs, Highland Reel wasn't much at the time but is now)

Not fit to muck out Sunline or Northerly's stall, racing against nothing of note (Hartnell wouldn't place in any wfa against the 90's champs, Highland Reel wasn't much at the time but is now)

solid lolz
highland reel rolled Flintshire it's very next start and coming off close margins to Golden Horn and Found and had previously won a g1 by 5.5L.

Not a troll.
Winx races against s**t, ffs Black Heart Bart? There's a horse that will end up in the Hall Of Fame.
We're currently in one of the worst era's of horseracing, I can see why people are getting boners about Winx considering the rubbish that is getting about.
Matchrace them all at their peak at this distance, Manikato wins.

Not a troll.
Winx races against s**t, ffs Black Heart Bart? There's a horse that will end up in the Hall Of Fame.
We're currently in one of the worst era's of horseracing, I can see why people are getting boners about Winx considering the rubbish that is getting about.
Matchrace them all at their peak at this distance, Manikato wins.
you had me till Manikato.

Black Caviar was beyond a once in a lifetime horse and 2-3 years later we get Winx with an aggregate 13 length Cox Plate double?

Nothing wrong with the era. Winx is smashing these horses, not just winning - her legend is still growing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back