Where have all the Andrew Walker haters gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

bit premature...his disposal at times is shocking....
Lead the game for effective kicks last night. Has his moments but is improving all the time.

Probably hiding under the rock that a lot of the carlton supporters have been under under for the last 6+ weeks
Hardly, the Blues board has been going off for the past 12 months now. Massive amounts of traffic.

Think Big merv meant on the main board, which sadly i have to agree....what has the world come to?

It hasn't changed BB, that's just the way a lot of the carlton BF members are.

Of course they still have their TRUE supporters that stick with them through thick and thin.
Funny how they are actually some of the ones i have time for......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His form has picked up marketdly this year, and disposal has improved out of sight. He is really showing why he was taken at #2 in the draft.

And he's just scratching the surface at the moment. This is why he went 2, massive upside. It took Kouta ages to get going too, from my reckoning AW is tracking ahead of him.

I might have to call you genie, since you grant my wishes.....

Bit concerned about what i have to rub to get you to appear though....:eek:
Well usually people only need to rub me ......... up the wrong way, but it depends on the size of their wish. :cool:

Did he play he a good game?

All I can say is when-ever I have seen him this year, same problems remain, can't hit a target under pressure and quite often he misses them under no pressure.

He seems to have gone up a notch though, at least he gets 'angry'. One swallow does not make a summer.

Did he play he a good game?

All I can say is when-ever I have seen him this year, same problems remain, can't hit a target under pressure and quite often he misses them under no pressure.

He seems to have gone up a notch though, at least he gets 'angry'. One swallow does not make a summer.
Don't judge what you haven't seen.. Walker has been fantastic this year and most of last year his kicking is improving and as ODN said his kicking was almost 100% accurate last night, is one of the best rebounding defenders going around on form

Remove this Banner Ad

Back