Where Have All the Doggie Supporters Gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Good question carob Ive been checking out this site once a day. Is anyone else out there?

------------------
...Son, if youre going to follow the Doggies you'll need a sense of humour...

I think the lack of decent subjects hurts
our board. You can only stay interested in "favorite players" and "the best game of the season" for so long.
Just wait until the season kicks in and I'm sure there will be more contributions

Maybe we should check out some other boards and see what they are talking about as far as topic ideas go.
BTW Have a look at my Barwon Bulldogs topic.

Carob6 aka Larry6

I'm still here, but i've mainly been posting on the AFL board because there hasn't been much action on the bulldogs board
smile.gif

GO DOGS!!!

------------------
aka HahnPremium37
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/isdogisgood" TARGET=_blank>
http://www.geocities.com/isdogisgood
</A>

It's good to see you all Localyokel, Woofer, LastCall, Hahn, IsDog.
I just get nervous that all our supporters will disappear down a bit black hole never to be heard of again.
The tennis has been good but I can't really get into that cricket stuff.
Anyway maybe I will see some of you wandering around the ground on Saturday.
GO DOGS!!!!!!
WOOF WOOF WOOF

Carob6 aka Larry6

I am still here too folks (Never fear teddy3 is here lol) Anyway I am not able to use the computer as much nowadays, but I will just have to make time when the season starts!!! GO DOGGIESSSSS

Great to see all of guys here! Get Posting!!!!
biggrin.gif

Just one thing, I'm worried about our membership guys. On the official forum, someone mentioned that we only had 6500 members till now. If it is true, it's bloody scary! Just let me put my pessimistic hat on for a moment.
wink.gif
If you think back to this time last year (I know season being brought forward due to the Olympics would have attributed to it), we had something like 16,000 by round 1 of the H&A! We are WAY behind. The next lowest membership numbers for other clubs this year is like 11,000.

I went to today's game, and with a crowd of barely 15,000, (and we were outnumbered a fair bit IMO), with about 6,000 doggies supporters. Take away those that already had memberships, those that were walking up and buying a ticket for that game alone, and I rekon we would have only got about 2000-2500 new memberships today (I was one of them
smile.gif
). That leaves us at only 8-9000! We've got no more home Ansett cup matches for supporters to buy 'em, so you would think another 2-3000 memberships would be bought through the club by Round 1. After round one last year we got only 1500 further members! Bloody worrying!

We need to get that figure up to atleast 20,000 MINIMUM!!Get your membership today!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh I'm another who bought their membership ticket on Sat'dy. Pleased to say I waited in a queue for nearly 15 minutes before they could process my app. Must have been 30 odd people there at that time - was very busy.
Dont panic Westyboy !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back