Where is Essendon at?

May 27, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Super goals are dumb imo.

Imgaine you are leading in a tight game by 6 points with just over a 1 minute left only for some **** from the other team to kick a super goal and win the game.

Glad super goals arn't in the season proper.
i much prefer the goals when someone dodges 5 guys and then kicks a goal over the shoulder in the middle of a pack

After very closely not watching any of it my belief is there's lots of stuff we should've done better. Our match day coaching and Brent Stanton did nothing to help our cause but I think we still would've lost anyway.

There's this other game going on at this time of year called AFLW. Not sure what it's about but perhaps we should try that this time next year as AFLX, based on what I didn't see, is way beyond our capabilities, especially if they keep gifting games to bloody Stanton.
I'm just about done with Salmon too.

No coincidence that this happened just after some key personnel joined the executive team.

Just phoning it in now it seems.

Sack EVERYONE.

CBombers17

Premium Platinum
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Hard to imagine why Skippy would risk his entire coaching career on such a big gamble. A few poor minutes of rectangle football and his coaching reputation is in tatters.

What a festering pile of Kopi luwak we are.

Last edited:

Eleven 38

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Canucks, Cowboys, Renegades
I blame the administrators.

We built a brand new facility with two ovals and not a single rectangular pitch for god sake.

Sack the board.

They did build a basketball court
Which aflx is a glorified version of.

Eleven 38

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Canucks, Cowboys, Renegades
After very closely not watching any of it my belief is there's lots of stuff we should've done better. Our match day coaching and Brent Stanton did nothing to help our cause but I think we still would've lost anyway.

There's this other game going on at this time of year called AFLW. Not sure what it's about but perhaps we should try that this time next year as AFLX, based on what I didn't see, is way beyond our capabilities, especially if they keep gifting games to bloody Stanton.

I know this is a fun thread. But the girls just want to play footy, so let them. AFLX is garbage. Just because the women's comp isn't instantly AFL standard doesn't mean they should be shafted to soccer field basketball crap.

Back