Prediction Where is Jesse White going to fit in

Remove this Banner Ad

Then you might as well Bring Cox in as he looked Dangours up Forward in the VFL Saturday
It's the first I've seen of the big fella, he aint ready for the big time just yet, but his rate of improvement has really impressed me. Great job by Craig McCrae and the boys over the preseason getting his skills up.

I think if he had kicked his 30 goals this year and not missed the ones he did we probably wouldn't
be asking this question. Still, 23 goals isn't bad.

IMO he can play along side Cloke + Reid as the 3rd forward target / ruck relief.

- I can't see Grundy or Witts kicking anymore than 20 goals a year in White's position.
- Moore, kicking 5 goals in one game doesn't make him a full replacement, needs some time in the gym that's for sure.
- Cloke, great player who is also inconsistent, White's probably 'stolen' some criticism that'd normally be directed towards Cloke this year
for inaccuracy + form.
- Reid, first game was great, can he continue without injury + form?, who know's. Way to early to tell.

Overall, having a fast paced back up ruck / forward option like White on the payroll doesn't really seem bad.
If he was let go, I'm sure some other club would pick him up. Probably the 'Melbourne graveyard'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back