Where is roughy at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was Nash good in the first half? Because from the second half I saw he was atrocious. His speed is completely negated by the fact that it almost always goes sideways when kicks it.

He gave us some run and carry when we moved it, mostly in the second half. Roughy kinda didn't get it to do anything wrong. So I guess that is one way not to make a mistake don't touch the footy.
Oh and one is about 10 years older than the other.
One is learning the game in his second year playing it the others been playing it for 20 years.

I'm not saying Nash is the answer, all I'm saying is Rough is no longer the answer. We have to accept that.

Unfortunately you might be correct, with the exception of Nash who should play before him based on today him being better than him we are bereft of KPP. Schoe is almost permanently injured much like Birchall (that's two players when Russell was at the club he's never been the panacea ppl have made out with players already at the club), Mohr is out for the season, Brand appeared to do a Hammy. Kosi was allegedly out injured too, Lewis was also allegedly concussed... well one thing I will agree with apart from Frawley once we had no one ever sit out games almost every week with either a migraine or concussion (think we are almost at 4 weeks in a row now). So unless we use Timmy up forward if Frawley is back one of Rough/Nash is coming in. Personally I'd play Nash, Rough is not the future. He can have his farewell game later in the season and Timmy was better in the ruck than him in his cameos today.

Anyway let's see how the week plays out, get the feeling Lewis' resting will end up much like Scrimshaw's last week. A rest so he'll be right this week.

Im confused? when did Roughy go from starting 22 to last drop? His form when dropped was clearly deserving of reserves but he is now he is required. Sticking with a hardline stance of "we need youth" is not what is required. We need wins. He gives us the best shot at that, he is in.

I would take a one-legged Roughy over Nash any day of the week.

Why would it be Reeves decision?
Roughy should absolutely get a farewell game.
I'll be disappointed if he doesn't, especially as we are just making up numbers this year.

Complete inappropriate comment from Reeves if reported correctly.

Even if this has already been decided in consultation with Ruff and/or is part of a broader strategy, the optics look terrible and will disengage many supporters.

There is ALWAYS room for sentiment in footy for the right reasons as far as I'm concerned - they say this stops, I'm outta here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hodgey had a farewell game, surely Roughy deserves one too? I get the club are ruthless with our veterans, but when the season is done and dusted already, we surely get given a chance to say goodbye to a multi-premiership player, coleman medallist, ex-captain and overall universally loved player.

Complete inappropriate comment from Reeves if reported correctly.

Even if this has already been decided in consultation with Ruff and/or is part of a broader strategy, the optics look terrible and will disengage many supporters.

There is ALWAYS room for sentiment in footy for the right reasons as far as I'm concerned - they say this stops, I'm outta here.

Geez the club has had a terrible last 6 - 9 months both on and off the field....

I sort of know how Norf and Saints fans now feel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back