Unofficial Preview Where is the Brisbane preview?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candiru did manage to get himself suspended. I assume this was self destructive behaviour due to anxiety from having to write the first preview.
We are a no excuses club and the thread will be up tonight sometime. One soldier out, another one in.

Candiru did manage to get himself suspended. I assume this was self destructive behaviour due to anxiety from having to write the first preview.
How hard is it to make a second fake account?
The man has no excuse (I assumed his gender, apologies if shlee identifies as a helicopter).

Just read Candiru's comment in a Freo thread which most likely got him banned. Personally Candiru I would of gone with "Support the person, challenge the behavior"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ventured to the Brisbane board for their preview to get my fix. Suffice to say, Brisbane are apparently on the up and WCE are cherry ripe for the picking.
Great to have footy back and the oh so familiar lines as above!
But that is the trending vibe of this match...welcome to being the hunted,
and I guess it'll be much the same all season?

Preview must not and cannot now be posted. Will be pissed if it is. We will be the first club too arrogant to care about discussing the first game following a flag. It is correct. Ghost Op is a legend!!

Preview must not and cannot now be posted. Will be pissed if it is. We will be the first club too arrogant to care about discussing the first game following a flag. It is correct. Ghost Op is a legend!!
Unfortunately our previewer is currently suffering from a bout of clinical suppression. Nevertheless another is filling the breach and the preview will be up tonight barring any site crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back