Rumour Where is the Weirdest Place You Heard a Legit Footy Scoop?

Catoggio76

All Australian
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
I got my Hodge to Brisbane Scoop at a Wake. And I have seen a bloke post on Here that he got a Swans Sponsorship deal while sitting on a dunny at Central Station in Sydney.

So where is the weirdest place/time you got a footy scoop that was true?

May 7, 2009
melbourne, australia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Shrewsbury FC
diarrhoea?
Id get that too not knowing where my club was going. They to land big fish after big fish only to get rejected time after time.
Then delist guys who are worth keeping, only for a grand finalist to pick them up. No wonder you are nauseous. Wtf are you trying to do? Top up, rebuild? Treat water?

Feb 6, 2013
ACT
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Id get that too not knowing where my club was going. They to land big fish after big fish only to get rejected time after time.
Then delist guys who are worth keeping, only for a grand finalist to pick them up. No wonder you are nauseous. Wtf are you trying to do? Top up, rebuild? Treat water?

Wowsers

How does undies first, pants second go for you?

I don't know what the scoop is here, but it is every word of it a truth:

I was visiting Melbourne in 2011. Heading on the town, 9pm. Pally wal and I nip through an alleyway and there's this white-haired cobba there in a tracksuit- it's our all-time fave, Carlton legend Mick Malthouse! He's alone, pacing a bit and looking 'round near frantically- a little shifty but mostly just seemed restless. He is carrying a cardboard box filled with papers and files. Whist I am trying not to draw attention to myself and my date, and explaining the profound strangeness of this old man and his present situation, a white ute rolls in. Mick approaches it avidly, wordlessly deposits the box into the truck, turns and briskly flees to the night. Never will I know the meaning of what undertakings I witnessed that evening.

Back