MadDawg

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2006
Counting cups
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The greatest team of all!
Kane Cornes obviously doesn't rate him much.

Named Mitchell on the bench for the team of the week as the only Hawk, with 3 Pussies making the field?!?!?!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-04-03/kane-cornes-team-of-the-week-r2-who-makes-it

As a footy commentator, Cornes sure makes a good fireman.

upload_2018-4-3_15-26-59.png

Hodginator

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Kane Cornes obviously doesn't rate him much.

Named Mitchell on the bench for the team of the week as the only Hawk, with 3 Pussies making the field?!?!?!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-04-03/kane-cornes-team-of-the-week-r2-who-makes-it

As a footy commentator, Cornes sure makes a good fireman.

View attachment 478447
With Cornes attaching his name to it, it's lost all credibility. It's comical how he could rate Danger and Ablett ahead of Mitchell on yesterday game.

As much as my fellow Swans board posters get annoyed at me reminding them, he is a brilliant player, hard and clean, and I love watching him. One of the best young midfielders I've ever seen in WA as a junior and has continued that at AFL level

detox

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
As much as my fellow Swans board posters get annoyed at me reminding them, he is a brilliant player, hard and clean, and I love watching him. One of the best young midfielders I've ever seen in WA as a junior and has continued that at AFL level
We'll call it even for JPK.

Now you just owe us a 1000 career goal forward.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where's he at? He's on the interchange bench in the team of the week.

Tom, it's a little late to be trying to sneak under the radar, mate. 40 possessions is like a 155 k slower ball.

We'll call it even for JPK.

Now you just owe us a 1000 career goal forward.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nowhere near even. If we took Bob Skilton's grand son, and made him a dyed in the wool Hawk, that would kind of come close.

On Cornes putting Mitchell on his bench for team of the week, he might have been tossing a coin, or at least he was tossing.

Doesn't do enough damage with his disposals, which is reflected in his metres gained.

Should be first FFS

View attachment 478856
What the hell does AFL league mean?

It's like saying ATM machine, or 2am in the morning.

Tautologies.

Back